[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know people sell fuckbots online, but is there anyone who rents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: doll.jpg (74KB, 818x1005px) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
74KB, 818x1005px
i know people sell fuckbots online, but is there anyone who rents them?

isn't it a great business? no need to provide them rooms, just package the doll they want, send it and then get it back, clean it and ready to go again. im only worried about that they might need insurance, just like with renting cars
>>
>>1886272
It was tried in Denmark and the place that dd it got shut down. Feminists are not going to let you d this
>>
>>1886281
they shut down an online renting site?

well assume there is no feminism in my country, or that i can protect against it, isn't it free money?
>>
>>1886272
>He want's to clean the cum-crustry filled plastic vagina some disgusting cave man fucked during one month in his mother's basement...
>While he could put his capital in cryptos like any other /biz/raeli NEET and rent fuckdolls he wouldn't have to clean...
>>
>>1886297
I'd clean cum dumpsters if it meant I'd be self employed and making $60k a year
>>
File: 1486618709498.jpg (86KB, 570x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486618709498.jpg
86KB, 570x720px
>>1886305
>Buy kneepads
>You're now a self employed cum dumpster
>Make 60k a year
easy
>>
>>1886305
>settling for only 60k
>will to clean up strangers cum
so hows it feel having your dream job being an underpaid whore?
>>
>>1886272
Im not a cleanfreak at all. But i dont even like motel rooms. Other than trading stolen shit to bums for 1 hour sessions wtf. The shipping alone kills the business
>>
>>1886272
>31
>fuckbot jizz shoot cleaner and robotics mechanic.
>engeneering degree.
5k a year under profits.
>>
>>1886305
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE
>>
Let's analyse that business model.

I'm assuming that you're not talking about some cheap sex doll, but some real quality products - else, what's the point in renting them.

I think there might be demand, especially if you have versions of celebrities and popular fictional characters.

So what you rent is a valuable doll/machine and you ship it twice and give it into the custody of some weirdo inbetween. The doll may break. The doll may have an accident. The customer may go a bit overboard under pink haze and damage the doll. The customer may carve it up with a knife. The customer may take a liking to it and never send it back. The customer may paint or mark it.
How do you deal with all of that? I somehow have the feeling that the people ordering sexdolls online aren't exactly the people who would handle them with utmost care. So you need insurance, at least for the transport. And you probably should require a deposit. I think it would be sensible to ask on the order of half the full price, but would anyone who has that money really rent the thing (instead of outright buying it) and entrust it to some sexbot company? And the pricing would have to reflect all those risks while still being substantially lower than the full price of buying a doll.

And who is your target demographic? The people socially inapt enough to prefer a doll over an actual human (prostitute) usually have some weird idea of purity (waifu and shit), so I'm not sure they'd like the idea that 100 sweatty neckbeards have rutted their sexbot rental before.

I think it may be a more viable business model to open a sex doll bordello, then at least you don't have to deal with shipping and deposits, just keep a watch on the condition before the customer leaves. I can see people going for a quick pump with a doll, as long as it's cheaper. But you'd have to undercut the actual whores and deal with angry Eastern European human trafficers whom you are taking business away from. I hear plastic dolls burn well
>>
>>1887526
>The doll may break. The doll may have an accident.
what are insurance and deposit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.