[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all of you are normal, everyday people, no matter how superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>all of you are normal, everyday people, no matter how superior you think you are, just because you are "interested" in business
>none of you are going to make it just becasue you have a "cool app idea"
>none of you are financial geniuses, yet most of you look down on others for their spending habits, instead of focusing on yourself
>faggots on this board spend more time critiquing one another on dumb shit, and never end up covering the acutal topic at hand
>YOU focus too much on other people, than on yourself, you come on here to shitpost just to feel better about your pathetic self, and then get off and play video games or waste even more time on 4chan, or equally retarded shit, not acutally working
>retards who want to start businesses and technology companies on this board, never want to put in the work, and actually think that paying """"pajeet"""" is a feasible route to success
Fucking morons
>>
That felt good didn't it ?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170320-112416.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-112416.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1879609
First off faggot u act like sthdying personal finance and investing is hard. At all. It's littereally just reading and adjusting your spending habits.

>not out in the work.

Try working a 50 hour a week job and then hauling rock all night.

True most here are useless shills bit dont lump me in with the shitposting shitcoiners. Im here out of boredom and the rare occasion i run into 1 descent investor per week.

Sounds to me like lifes getting u down. Dont let it.
>>
>>1879609
As far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong about viewing "employment" like being drafting. Draftees are lied to by the higher ups and used as Canon fodder. Then they get a nice memorial wreath for the grave and a salute and a fuck off, next please!! So, I'm kinda cynical about the "you don't work hard" thing. Who cares!
>>
>>1879831
We joke about fedora tipping here but holy shit.
>>
>>1879609
>at work right now
>killing time for money.
I fail to see the flaw in my plan
>>
>>1879609
>YOU focus too much on other people, than on yourself
Sounds about right OP :^) you should start applying what you preach
>>
u mad wagecuck?
>>
>>1879837
Thnx...Besides with all the F'ing robots that are gonna steal all our jobs and automation and shit why the hell should I work 40 hrs a week? What, I can't reap the benefits of technology? So, cyberdine or some other tech company or whoever is gonna make twice as much (made by robot) shit for me to buy?!? No way! I wanna know how automation is gonna help me. If not, fuck off, I'm buying all my shit from eBay; Jesus I hate Corp (lying, thieving) America. Something's wrong with that picture. Fuck those ass holes. I gotta kiss their ass to get a shitty job? No thnx. I used to work 60 hrs a week, got one day off, and made some slick jack off money. Never again. I'm a conscientious objector dude!!
>>
>>1879707
>doesn't get into the crypto gold rush
When will these faggots understand. All the money you could be making.
>>
>>1879705
>>1879707
>>1879831
>>1879837
>>1879862
>>1879872
>>1879877
>>1879893
>>1879899
Sorry for autistically keyboard mashing everyone, I had to sperg out becasue my enitre existence and all life surrounding mine is slowly buy surely being devoured by the black hole that is life itself, us mortals will never know the sweet peace of mind that is immorality, therefor I suffer. Existence is futile, and one day all life, everything, will come to an inevitable end. We are but ants in this vast universe and I see it now, the engulfment of our little earth and all life on it, by the giant supernova explosion, turning us into nothing more than fragments of dust, drifting by in the ever expanding red shift.
>>
>>1880080

stfu and work
>>
>>1880080
Had to happen sometime...Fuck it
>>
I think what I'll do is make as much money cutting lawns and raking leaves and move to Belize and live like a king.
>>
>>1880080
>tries telling other people they're worthless
>posts long sappy spew about how he was feeling down on himself
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1879707

it's decent
>>
>>1879899
Oh calm the fuck down. I will probably flip 100 bucks onto some and watch as a hobby but its all 1 big circlejerk with u shills. Fucking so aick of hearing about ETH i may just leave this shitty board...
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 278x409px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 278x409px
>>1881007
>100 bucks
lol I guess you can start with that, but you can't make it big if you don't stop being a faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.