[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you were the only thing holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1444725223165.jpg (89KB, 638x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444725223165.jpg
89KB, 638x600px
When did you realize that you were the only thing holding you back from success?
>>
>>1879165
Just now. Thank you OP
>>
Consistent, persistent, focused action is what leads to success, but a supportive environment that supports and reinforces your goals is what gets you from point a to point b.

That guy in the picture is only failing because he doesn't have any intellectual support.

If he had an adviser that could tell him how to use those ladders he has he would be able to get over that wall.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (3KB, 59x59px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
3KB, 59x59px
>>1879165
Actually, according to your picture, if the guy just has a few more ladders in the pile he can hoist himself up onto the ledge and he will have then succeeded
>>
>>1879165
>when did you start believing instagram quotes
Is Marilyn Monroe one your idols too?
>>
>>1879165
Read rich dad poor dad in 2007.

Nearly bad debt free and living the same lifestyle while investing 50k a year and building assets.

Pretty excited for my freedom
>>
Knew it since I was a kid. Trouble is, I don't know how to change it.
>>
>>1879165
Analysis paralysis has been fucking me lovely lately.

I started making good money and saving up fairly recently. Last year I threw 8k into indexes when s&p was between 1830-2000. Have 25k more in a money market account but haven't invested any more of it because I kept thinking more dips were around the corner. When I see S&P near 2400 now I get even more frozen. I also keep way more in checking&savings than I should.

Help.
>>
>>1879907
grow some balls pussy
>>
>>1879165
When I started believing in pre-destination, birth right and eugenics.
>>
>>1879165
Neat motivational, but it's a false equivalency, markets are not as simple as ladders.
>>
>>1880218
this unironically

Fucking weigh it out logically, write down your conclusions and just go for it. Emotions shouldn't be a part of it at all.
>>
>>1879512
yeah but hes an idiot, if he had stacked them horizontally he could of climbed up already
>t. not a brainlet
>>
>>1879165
>When did you realize that you were the only thing holding you back from success?
after I succeeded
>>
>>1879165
the only thing holding me back from success is lack of money
>>
>>1879165
when i realized i could type my notes instead of handwrite them for midterms
>>
you
>>
>>1879165
The irony of that image is none of those ladders are tall enough for that wall.the method he used is right because he can now just jump across the wall with help of his hand
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.