[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm toying with this idea, and I'm trying to figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bullshit.jpg (30KB, 600x455px)
bullshit.jpg
30KB, 600x455px
So I'm toying with this idea, and I'm trying to figure out what direction I want to take my life.

the classic biz mantra is "make money so you never have to work again" but I'm wondering what that entails in a realistic and rustic fashion.

so would it be wise to "invest" (buy) some small shops, corner stores and grocers or something, and hire out managers to maintain it for you?

the net profits after wages and restocking etc should be enough to manage a household provided that the house is paid off, and if the food is homegrown.

would that be the "quickest", poorest way, to achieve the biz mantra?
>>
How much money you have to invest right now?
>>
>>1877885
Nothing. I'm not talking about getting a shop right now. but is it something you should save up towards?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1024x622px)
image.jpg
170KB, 1024x622px
>>1877890
You wont magically get millions by owning a shop.
If you manage to build up a company stick with it, it might be successful.
But it will need all your efforts and time to make it worth it.
>>
>>1877894
that's true but the goal isn't to make millions, it's to live moderately so you don't have to work again.
>>
>>1877896
>thinking you wouldnt have to work anymore without having million investments aside already.
dont be naive anon..
Or save up now and live in somalia with 10k
>>
I keep eyes out for these types of things and mostly just turn up garbage. My one suggestion is start looking now, get the information on whatever you can, do the numbers, and expand your criteria. When it comes time to buy you'll have a much better sense of a good deal vs bad, at least on paper.
>>
>>1877904
That's a good idea.

cheers.
>>
Check out the early retirement extreme website. Literally a step by step guide to what you're asking
>>
Honestly unless you have enough money to buy all of these shops at once, you can't hire a manager and still make money. If you start with one or two shops you are going to have to bust your ass working there yourself to save money on payroll.
>>
>>1877851
90% of businesses fail.

By those odds if u want 3 shops youd start 30.

Obviously the average joe isnt starting 39 businesses.

Few will try it more than a couple times.

I'll start a fucking thousand if i have to idgaf. Love my company bit why the fuck oay for the bosses boat instead of my own?
>>
>>1877896
Sadly the same principals apply here. Its about as easy to grow your investments and pay your bills as it is ti just be rich.
>>
>>1877851
Marry a welfare state citizen and move there.

Upkeep guaranteed for life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.