[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another day wasted not doing something productive like being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (94KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 332x333px
>another day wasted not doing something productive like being a serial entrepreneur

Inb4 r9k. That place is good as dead thanks to all the trap and tfw no gf threads.
>>
>>1877823
What's keeping you from being an entrepreneur?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 329x329px
>>1877825
>laziness
>poor attention span
>lack of motivation or initiative
>low IQ brainlet
>>
>>1877823
You could always sell drugs it really gives you a glimpse into the entrepreneurial advantages and disadvantages you get over customers and you will notice a lot of the patterns from dealing with your customers apply to how companies profit off general people being lazy and stupid

Or not.
>>
>>1877831
Those are all things you can fix. I sure as hell did, just recently came back to 4chin. The hardest one was probably the attention span thing, took me a life time to improve it but it's gone.

Just get shit done, you become better day by day.
>>
>>1877831
Just hire an entrepreneur coach
>>
File: 1489804191390.jpg (8KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489804191390.jpg
8KB, 320x200px
>>1877836

Not him, but how did you fix the attention span thing? I'm doing a lot of freelance work and I have a lot of clients n ow, but I find my focus is fucking up a lot of my projects and making me cut deadlines really close. Can you help me?
>>
>>1877849
Sure, I basically have laser focus now.

I have a software engineer job and then come home and work on my company.

Basically the trick is to have a ton of metrics on yourself. Sleep, water, food, fats, nutrients, exercise, etc. The more prepared you are the easier it's to concentrate. Healthier eating specially is key, because eating a burger will make you sluggish for hours, something you don't want to lose time on. None the least, eating healthier like vegetables and such will keep you hydrated more often, which allows your brain to stay fresh too. Drink water constantly too, if possible do the gallon challenge if you work from home. It's totally worth it.

Also, if you work late hours make sure they are worth it. Losing sleep will screw you the next day, and the next day, and the next day. Basically, stick to a sleeping schedule and your mind will be ready to tackle anything first thing in the morning.

To measure metrics I use a Fitbit surge. It's probably the best investment I've done because I feel like I'm improving if i know where I stand.

Other than all the health stuff, stress is the one that sucks the most. If you work day and night you will not be able to sustain productivity for long. I usually work hard every day and enjoy a few hours of entertainment a week, but before I became laser focus I used to tone it down to two days of work, one day of entertainment.

Think about it as an investment for productivity, otherwise your productivity declines day by day to the point where you spend more time browsing the Internet rather than actually working because you think you are being productive by just sitting in front of a computer.
>>
>>1877861
this is good advice for the robot anon.

Procrastination is becomming more and more a problem for the young generations. It seems to be pure laziness at the first glance, but it's just a symptome of a problematic use of technologies. Better put devices away if you want to work, robo. And tidy up your home and have a clean desk.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.