[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Engineer and I have an idea for a startup company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ppap.jpg (181KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
ppap.jpg
181KB, 1200x818px
I'm an Engineer and I have an idea for a startup company but I need 2 more Engineers from different fields to determine if my idea is viable.

I've tried freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru in the past and I wasn't too happy with their work ethic. Most people don't tell you that they already have a day job to which they're committed to and they are just doing your job in their spare time even though you're paying $100+ an hour.

Is LinkedIn a better place to hire from? What about Facebook?
>>
>>1877644

So far you're a guy with an idea, not knowing if it's viable and yet you're fantasizing about hiring people?

that picture of yours sums it up pretty well.

Protip: Go to a local university, find a professor with the knowledge you require and throw up a lunch. Will get you further plus you have a pipeline for future workforce.

You are welcome.
>>
If your idea was that great you could build a prototype at a uni and then market it to venture capitalists
>>
>>1877644
got a friend doing his masters in mechanical engineering at Stockholm university, give me some contacts and i'll tell him to drop a line
>>
>>1877644
i'm mechanical engineer. Whats the idea or why don't you think it could be viable?
>>
>>1877644
I'm social engineer. Tell me your idea. I'll assess the situation.
>>
>>1877644
Programmer , whts ur idea? I would be willing to work for free, if it activates my almonds n i get a % of the company, keep in mind ill be working on it during my free time but ull be getting n extra programmer for free
>>
Security engineer, just post your shitty idea so we can tell you why it sucks. No one is going to steal it. No one has the time for that.
>>
>>1877644
hello i am calles drago from country called bulgaria

i work for you as ideas man. i pay you two week wages for job from you

in bulgaria i am called "mister ideas man" but unsure what job is called in USA

you pay me for my ideas. my ideas make you money. win and win
>>
>>1877644
i'm an anal cavity drilling engineer i would like to get to know you in depth.
>>
>>1879683
Can you find me an organ buyer?
I'l pay you 5% of my sales if you act as my middle man.
Packages are delivered to different adresses everytime and you need a pre-paid phone.
>>
>>1880114
I'm also going to need photos of you, your family, the place you live and your social security number (if you have one).
>>
>>1877644
no body will message you on linkedin unless you work some where that they would like to work in.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.