[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fucking do it, I tried to write out an entire analysis and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Adeptus.png (20KB, 370x150px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus.png
20KB, 370x150px
Just fucking do it, I tried to write out an entire analysis and pitch for it but it didn't post because it was too long.

Essentially a financially sound company that makes standalone emergency rooms in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, and Ohio, they make bank relative to their market cap and have a decent amount of cash on hand, not to mention more than half a billion dollars in total assets. Currently under a class action for potential SEC regulations violations by the executives, whatever, they could win or lose or settle and be fine. Options for their shares at $2.50 (currently they're at $1.59) are going for 9 cents per, and I think they could hit $5 or maybe higher. If Republicans repeal Obamacare, their profits go to the moon.
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (60KB, 609x676px)
Hmm.jpg
60KB, 609x676px
This looks like a money losing shitshow.

Where's the turnaround and upside? What's their big advantage?

If Trump's deporting the illegals in TX, NM, and CO, that's fewer drunk driving accidents creating customers. If repealing Obamacare brings things toward a more free market, they'll be facing cutthroat price competition. If the executives were fucking with the SEC, what makes you think they weren't cooking the books?
>>
>>1877132
Deportation has nothing to do with profitability you racist, classist fuckhead

However, it is true that the SEC shit makes this a bad business to invest in.
>>
>>1877112
Yeah, except I don't think a standalone ER is a good business model long-term.

From my (limited) experience these places have difficulty with staffing. I think growth will be a serious issue with these companies long term.
>>
>>1877166
>Deportation has nothing to do with profitability you racist, classist fuckhead

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the money I'm making off shorting Western Union.
No mas remesas, cabron.
>>
>>1877184
I'm not hispanic ng
I'm a
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.