[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be four years ago >wanna buy bitcoins cause they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Two-Bitcoins.png (841KB, 920x526px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Bitcoins.png
841KB, 920x526px
>be four years ago
>wanna buy bitcoins cause they were gonna be this big thing
>five clicks and a bank transaction later
>fuck yeah cryptocurrency

now
>more terms of agreement than i had to read to get a bank account
>not a lot of people selling
>not only do you have to give personal info, you also might have to actually meet the fucker in person

I thought we were having an ancap utopia? What happened, I didn't follow bitcoin that much because I thought it would've had crashed by now.
>>
coinbase.com to deposit from your bank account, transfer to gdax.com (the same website) in seconds and buy your coins for the lowest fee there is. no direct contact, immediate fills of your request.
if you want to trad eother cryptocurrencies send your gdax coins to poloniex

the hardest part is authorizing your data
>>
>>1875807
what a legend, will try, thanks
>>
>they never learn
>when they meme they meme for life and can't stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
>>
>>1875952

>implying you're posting this over and over and over to warn people

>implying you don't just want as many people as possible to see the video because you made it and think its clever

make some other shit, you lazy motherfucker.
>>
>>1875768
I send money to a guy on localbitcoins and have my bitcoins an hour later. This is no different than meeting a guy and buying gold from him.

>>1875963
Hes trying to get subscribers so he can monitize.
>>
>>1875974
>>1875963
Report him for rule violation
>>
>>1875974
>Unfortunately LocalBitcoins is currently not available in your selected region. Please look for other location or come back later.

I thought the advantage was you can transfer shit literally across the globe almost instantly. Don't jump me, I have no understanding of either bitcoin or economics. Just curious why it became so hard to buy them.
>>
>>1876000
kek wills it.....

couldn't be as lazy as meme farming shitcoins over and over again using the BTC source code over 600 + times

snowflakes blowing in the wind

and who said anything about monetization

truth is free

go cry to a mod
>>
>>1876032
WHat the fuck are you talking about. Yes I can send BTC fast, this doesn't mean I can send US DOLLARS for buying BTC fast.
>>
>>1876032
SOrry, didnt see your greentext and am drunk. What shithole do you live in, friend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.