[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i found a niche and plan to order cheap product from china

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486881045872.jpg (37KB, 570x727px) Image search: [Google]
1486881045872.jpg
37KB, 570x727px
So, i found a niche and plan to order cheap product from china to ship them directly to the customer.

I would make a proffit of 400% or more depending on the product.

Any advice for me?
Is there any risk doing that?

I already ordered samples to test them, i plan to make youtube videos about them, and sell them cheaper than the market on my country.

Also, how do i make my youtube or website more popular? Facebook ads targetting pages about tgis niche?
>>
>>1875487
people doing that a lot with plastic shits, like phone cases and shit

if you plan to do so on electronics, you are fucked, because those have special taxes and warrenty conditions in EU/US

if you plan to import many small products for like 5$ directly to the customer, you are also fine, do stuff like small pillows or so

in EU there is a law that everything below 50€ doesn't have to pay import tax, idk where you are
>>
Unless you have a quality control guy on the ground in China, you potentially may have issues. Also watch out for factory to make same product and undercut you if it is truly a good product with demand.
>>
It's called dropshipping. This has been around for years.
>>
>>1875492
it doesn't matter, if you do this shit, you play with a small budget

once he has 50-100k to play with, he can buy containers full of it and ship on his own, that's how all these phone case companies came up
>>
>>1875491
Small plastic stuff mostly, can get them for like 0.50€ each and sell for like 5€ or more.

Really depend wich one.

>>1875492
Thanks

Also i barely have to invest money in this, except for the samples but they are also for my own hobby so its not really an investment.

I might put money on a site, i can build something decent on wixit, might just buy a more proffesional adress.
>>
>>1875493
Exactly, i forgot the name.
I wanted to start doing that a year or so ago, but i didnt have a good niche idea.

Found mine due to a hobby, hope it will work well.
>>
>>1875502
yeah do it then, plastic shit is ez,
just make sure you mark the product for 30+ days delivery and be lenient on return policy,

"30-60 days delivery! money back after 60 days" so people can easily trust you, and don't fuck about with people if they say they didn't receive it, just don't sell again to that person if he didn't receive it and wants money back

remember, good customer service spreads reputations the fastest
>>
Dad once bought a printer in chyna for around 15-18k, US prices were around 35-40k. So obviously the thing started shitting out left and right. Never again, he says.
>>
>>1875532
Thanks i'll make sure to write a big delivery time
>>
>>1875577
electronics from chyna

KEK
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.