[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>college makes me a slave >oh nice I have friday night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1423244835754.jpg (159KB, 663x599px) Image search: [Google]
1423244835754.jpg
159KB, 663x599px
>college makes me a slave
>oh nice I have friday night and entire saturday to work on my projects
>work like +20 in berserk mode
>get 4 cups of coffee and around 5 liters of water, no food
>wake sunday morning feeling like I'm able to meet God
>heart rate at 90 bpm while my normal is 60

The stress felt good but how I avoid killing myself? Do you sometimes feel this good stress?
>>
>>1875320
Just know that the pay off (right now in this economy) is worth it. Unless you did something stupid, in that case drop out. What's your major?
>>
>>1875320
yeah all that hard work on your gender studies degree will really pay off that debt
>>
Engineering and I won't drop out because my projects make directly use of the knowledge from college. I still have 2 years to go but maybe I die first.
>>
>>1875354
if its anything other than electrical or mechanical, go ahead and kys
>>
>>1875390
Or computer eng
>>
>>1875390
It's Social Engineering with a minor in lesbian dance theory. STEM master race for lyfe.
>>
I mostly became sexually involved with mentally unstable women

I also played pick up games of whatever to blow off stress
>>
>>1875420
>with a minor in lesbian dance theory
That sounds really interesting. They have this minor in the states? I wanted something similar but they had nothing like this at my university
>>
>>1875320
I love that feeling of productivity and stress too! I also feel like that when I like school.
>The stress felt good but how I avoid killing myself?
Maybe make sunday your relaxing day where you don't think about school and go out with your family or friends and play some computer, run, etc. You know, like Jesus did.
>>
>>1875320
I used to carve masks as a side gig.
Those are Thai or Balinese right?
v nice.
>>
>>1875336
Not OP, but i'm soon to graduate with a degree in the Humanaties. What's my best bet? I've got some I.T background previous to Uni that perhaps I could ressurect ?
>>
>>1876890
Depends
Probably will make around 60k
Better than no degree
But seriously fuck college and the statist corporate-government complex that makes it mandatory
Could make a lot of money with the amount of time and energy you waste there just to get wage cucked
>>
>>1876892
Yeah it's a big shame, feel like i've wasted potential. Was a naive decision to come get some life experience more than anything, which I have but that doesn't make it worth it.. the whole system is a joke, and my education has been piss poor. I'm 23 however and in the U.K so the debt is still large but less harsh, hopefully I can work something out.
>>
i was in engineering
guide to surviving engineering school for non autists:
>drink a lot
>marathon anime and tv shows
>slowly become autistic
>graduate kv
>>
>>1876899
Not your fault
The government and monopolies set it up this way to fuck you hard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.