[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am conducting an interview about investing in gold, and i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

i am conducting an interview about investing in gold, and i have managed to get in contact with a senior wealth manager from a large bank who was willing to let me interview him.

my question to you guys is, is there anything specific you would like to know or i should ask? i will create a thread in about 2 weeks with the results.

i cannot tell you the wealth managers name or the bank, but i will post everything of the interview
>>
>>1875261
>investing in gold
>a job
Nigga you just buy it and put it in a vault.

You don't even do anything.
>>
>>1875263
its in terms of a gold allocation in your portfolio. many are advocates like greenspan but a lot of other managers shit all over it.

its for a uni project and i got the fucking asset class gold, so i gotta work with what i got
>>
>>1875280
>gold allocation
>okay 20% of my portfolio is gold now
>okay pay me a salary to hold this pls

Gold fund managers are literally worthless and should kill themselves, please tell him that
>>
Ask him how gold is an investment rather than just being speculation / a hedge against the market.
>>
Ask him his opinion on the price manipulation going on in the spot price of Silver and whether he thinks this is also going on in Gold and it's implications. Here, if you want to read up on it yourself to prepare:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-08/deutsche-bank-provides-smoking-gun-proof-massive-rigging-and-fraud-silver-market

Ask him if he still considers Gold money today despite not being used as such. Ask him if he thinks it could regain that role sometime in the future given the volatility, fragility and uncertainty since 2008 and the large scale money printing since.

Ask him his opinions on China (and Russia to a lesser extent) buying up a SHIT ton of Gold on a continuous basis. The possible reasons for this (move away from the Dollar, Regional allies trading in Gold/local currencies instead, potential Yuan Gold standard etc.)

Ask him his opinions on the steady rise in the price of Gold over the last 17 years and the reason why. Then where he sees Gold in 5. 10, 15 and 30 years.

Not specifically related to Gold, but would also be interested to get his take on the 2008 collapse and the events that followed with 0% Interest rates and QE to infinity. His sentiments towards the state of the economy today. Have we "fixed" the problems (we haven't) and if he believes "the big one" is still on the horizon and potential time frame for round 2 for another collapse. Suppose you could swing this back round to Gold and ask him how Gold would perform in such an environment.
>>
>>1875348
Seconding this
>>
>>1875348
added to the interview questions. thanks for contributing something useful.

ill conduct the interview next week sometime, then transcribe it and post it here. be on the lookout for another gold thread
>>
>>1875261
Ask him if he believes Silver is undervalued compared to Gold?

What the appropriate Silver/Gold ratio should be?
>>
>>1875291
he is not a gold fund manager, he is just a wealth manager. but a lot of his clients invest part of their portfolios into gold
>>
Ask him who he thinks Foundation X are who offered to lend Britain tons and tons more of gold that apparently exists a few years back via Lord Blackheath
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.