[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reading Bernstein, published 2002: >The Great Internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1455401790885.jpg (13KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
1455401790885.jpg
13KB, 245x255px
>Reading Bernstein, published 2002:
>The Great Internet Bubble will not be the last of its kind, but if history is any guide, we should not see anything approaching it until the next generation of investors takes leave of its senses, sometime around the year 2030. If the current generation gets caught out again, we should be very disappointed, as no previous generation has been so dense as to have been fooled twice. But then again, the Boomers have shown a singular talent for gullibility, and there is still plenty of time.
when did you realize Baby Boomers were unironically terrible?
>>
File: Thomas_Hildern_Visits_The_Flood.jpg (36KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Hildern_Visits_The_Flood.jpg
36KB, 480x384px
>>
I'm not sure how the text you posted supports your loaded question? But the boomers like any other generation has good and bad traits. At least they still have testosterone unlike our coddled pussy generation.
>>
>>1874933
Boomers are just meme machines.
>owning multiple houses with terrible credit
Although that is the bankers fault, it's still ayy lmao worthy to me to see who was getting approved for houses 15 years ago.
>>
>>1874933
Always do the opposite of what jews, especially (((finance))) jews say.
>>
>>1875229
>it's the banker's fault that people are irresponsible and can't pay their bills
just playing devil's advocate
>>
>>1875252
If that's true then why did we change laws regarding giving loans for houses after the crash?
>>
>>1875255
communist governments utilize their own crafted disasters to make sure the next generations of wealthy non-communist whites can't worm their way into power and exploitthose systems the jews used to create trillions of dollars in fiat wealth via number shifting
>o-oy vey we can't have people get loans for 12% interest rates, we need to give all our tribe members 0.75% interest rate loans directly from the federal reserve
>what do you mean the federal reserve doesn't actually give loans to citizens lol that's stupid the federal reserve is private goy
>give us your taxes or you'll go to jail
>>
>>1875260
The "fed" is really just a branch office of the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. The BIS was originally a Nazi bank and Switzerland a Papal state. A big chunk of international banking is run by the Vatican, the wealthiest corporate entity on the face of earth. Another big chunk is the Protestant banking houses that rose after the Reformation. Jews are more a proxy and red herring than anything, just so you know.
>>
>>1875278
>nazis are jews

Tricky jew
>>
>>1875278
Damn nigga you woke af
>>
Top kek.
>>
File: 134453088212.jpg (359KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
134453088212.jpg
359KB, 720x540px
>>1875084
I was just point out this excerpt from his book that I found extremely amusing, considering when it was written and what happened just a few years later.

If there is another bust sometime soon, Baby Boomers will go down in history as the most speculative, mania-driven, emotional investors in history

>muh generation such wimps the music sucks haha
pic related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.