[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no bitcoin ETF so how do i invest in bitcoins? i have zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2345.gif (1022KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
2345.gif
1022KB, 500x210px
>no bitcoin ETF

so how do i invest in bitcoins? i have zero idea.
i recently talked to an analyst from a large bank and he said they hold the opinion that it could gain large amounts of value, but its still dangerous so they dont offer the services (yet).
if there was an etf i could just buy it over my broker, but now that it didnt get approved where do i buy bitcoins?

is there a guide? please post it or guide me. help
>>
>>1874698
>where do i buy bitcoins?
you go into the bad part of the town you see these shady niggers skulking around drive up to one hand him your cash and say "i would like some bitcoin please!"
that's the only way.
>>
>>1874698
tell me what movie that .gif is from
>>
>>1874698
Gemini exchange + bitkey
>>
>>1875213
But if you couldn't figure that out for yourself using google, you should skip cryptos. You''l probably make a mistake that will cause your coins to be lost/stolen.
>>
>>1874698
You can buy them at pawnshops in my city
>>
>>1875238
Some cities have btc atms for withdrawal and small purchases. I have two at least.
>>
>>1874698
What if I told you the ETF meme was a ploy by the based twins to get his billionaire buddies to look at the crypto market?

What if I told you they knew it would fail, but it would create enough of a spectacle for average investors to hear about bitcoin on their own, resulting in them going to unregulated exchanges to buy altcoins?

What if I told you the pattern of massively increased volume and price run ups mimick the exact price action of gold post-GLD ETF, which the based twinks made?

Praise these men, for they are the ones who caused the altcoin rush we see now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.