[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the next few days/weeks their will be a market crash and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0068.jpg (60KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
60KB, 604x604px
In the next few days/weeks their will be a market crash and the establishment will blame it on Trump. It will be 08/09 all over again
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px)
IMG_0093.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
>>1874662
This is the perfect way for Soros and Hillary to get back at Trump after losing the election. Hillary will have "won" after all and Soros will make a fortune off the short position he recently initiated.
>>
>>1874675
Why did you just reply to yourself? Did you forget about the IDs?
>>
>>1874675
samefagging this hard...
>>
who created and spreads this meme?
>>
>>1876144
the establishment and finance sector did some serious analyses and figured it out
>>
>>1876152
WOW, i didn't know that, but it has to be legit then.

wait.. aren't these people making profit off investments and delusion?
>>
>>1876155
exactly.

those people are either making money off investments or manipulation of people.

the ones that caused this bubble are telling us that there is a crash coming.
they want us to pull all of our money out of the system and blame trump for a crash.
>>
It will happen.

Precious metals will tank as well.

Memecoiners will be left to hang out and dry as there will be no more source for their meme paradise.
>>
File: 1445205729499.jpg (23KB, 448x373px)
1445205729499.jpg
23KB, 448x373px
>>1876173
>Market crash
>Precious metals will tank

You're an idiot and this thread is full of samefaggotry
>>
>>1876172
how is it possible that trump caused this crash within 2 months and how do people know that we get an economical crises in the next weeks/months?
>>
>>1876188
the majority of those people is corrupt and the rest is just stupid enough to believe everything they are told.

there is a bubble that has to be taken care of, but nobody does know when it is going to happen.
anyone telling you otherwise is just naive and misinformed.
>>
>>1876194
thank you.

i will just ignore such idiots in the future and keep making a lot of profit with investments then
>>
>>1876199
you are welcome.
>>
>>1876188
>>1876194
>>1876199
SAMEFAG
>>
>>1876203
how did you know?

i suppose you are ones of those economic crises prophets?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.