[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone heard of microloans? If you were to give a loan to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: mafia_methoden.jpg (92KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
mafia_methoden.jpg
92KB, 500x373px
Anyone heard of microloans?

If you were to give a loan to a random person on the internet, what sort of information and collateral would you demand beforehand?

Im thinking of doing some private lending and am thinking of the best ways to protect myself to deter the lendee from defaulting / running away from their obligations.

Im thinking of requiring:

A timestamp picture of themselves, a timestamp of the SSN, drivers license, their employer (if any), their full name and birthday, their address, their Facebook and all social media accounts and details of their relatives.

Having this much information would make most people question trying to fuck the other person knowing they know so much information about them with the fear of what this person could do to them - especially since its a private loan. I'd be betting heavily on this fear. But there are still people out there who would fuck you over despite this.

What are your thoughts? Would you ever consider loaning people on the Internet?
>>
why over the internet?
>>
>>1874495
>A timestamp picture of themselves, a timestamp of the SSN, drivers license, their employer (if any), their full name and birthday, their address, their Facebook and all social media accounts and details of their relatives.
All this could be photoshopped and faked. Won't work.

That's why the only internet microloans are for charity (Kiva) because you're never getting your money back.
>>
File: 69620849.jpg (32KB, 400x400px)
69620849.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>1874495
Yes, and it's not a good way to invest. There is a certain amount of risk and when you take into account the amount earned per interest and the amount lost to defaulters, you won't earn much.

You're better off lending to people you meet personally. Even then don't bother unless you have the means to collect and protect your investments the old school way.
>>
This is a stupid as fuck way of trying to become the NEET mafia and will never work because the NEET mafia will run out of fellow NEETs who fall for their scheme eventually.
>>
I have some money in Lending Club. They collect various personal information on the borrowers that you can then filter through. It's decent, but honestly the returns aren't worth the effort.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.