[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of my first negative feedback? Just had my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How do I get rid of my first negative feedback? Just had my first buyer from hell approaching 50 feedback and this guy claimed i lied about the item, demanded a refund, wrote a scathing review on my profile when I wouldn't send him free money.

What do you do in this situation? I heard ebay never really sides with sellers.
>>
Are your other reviews actual reviews?
>>
>>1873127
This sounds a little retarded. I mean are they all "5/5 would buy buttplugs from again"?
Also as a buyer I don't really give a shit until your rating goes below 95%
>>
>>1873137
All my other feedbacks are generic responses like so

Fast shipping great description great price extremely satisfied.
Great seller and great product thank you
Fast shipping. Perfect sale

Then you get to the most recent feedback and the guys calling me a rude liar scumlord, worst transaction he's ever dealt with etc. It's all lies of course yet this guy has a 100% positive feedback score with 10 times as many reviews as me.
>>
>>1873148
This may be different with other people, but again I don't give a shit until you drop below 95%. It's just one bad rating, it sucks but I think you'll be alright
>>
>>1873148
If a customer isn't happy just send him a shipping label so he can return the shit.

how difficult is this? You have one fucking job.
>>
>>1873161
I don't offer returns and that is stated clearly plus the guy did not ask for a return, he wanted me to refund the money. The guy lied about the condition of the item then called me a liar. This guy is an extortionist.

P.S. Fuck you nerd
>>
>>1873171
>I don't offer returns and that is stated clearly
yes, but ebay and paypal do.
meaning if he's not happy ebay or paypal is going to fuck you in the ass and give him what he wants.

so you will quickly be trained to offer returns, you slobbering waste of human neural tissue.
>The guy lied about the condition of the item
and that's why you want it returned. So you can see if he lied or if you need to get money from the shipping company.
>>
>>1873161

It doesn't work like that

You simply cannot please poojets, chinks, nogs, and retards.

To OP, the good news is that anyone above with average intelligence knows that if you have all positive reviews and a few inconsistent shitty one, then it's most likely a retarded buyer.

Everyone has to deal with it and there is nothing you can do about it.

Worst thing Ebay did was remove buyer feedback.
>>
>>1873187
>You simply cannot please poojets, chinks, nogs, and retards
pleasing them isn't the aim.
>>
>>1873179
Then why does ebay allow you to classify your listings as NO RETURNS ACCEPTED.
>>
>>1873199
You can ask them that after you get done being fucked by them for a 'buyer protection' claim.
>>
>>1873199

It's just to make the client think a little before buying, but it changes anything at all.

To ebay, BUYER > SHIT > SELLER
>>
>>1873199
sorry for the snide answer.

True answer:
I think it's an IQ test. Sellers with an average IQ or better will immediately realize that ebay or paypal will force them to accept returns so they just go ahead and offer them to save time and hassle.

There's no particular penalty to failing this IQ test aside from pissed off customers and poor reviews. As you've seen. And it doesn't change a thing regarding returns except now when ebay takes money from you and gives it back to the buyer you won't get your product back.

so it's kind of a penalty on stupid sellers. Like you for example. In time stupid sellers rack up bad feedback and frustration with ebay and they leave. Which makes everyone happy I think. Good feelings all around.
>>
>>1873218
>It's just to make the client think a little before buying
the undermine that by announcing ebay buyer protection directly under the "No Returns" line.
>>
>>1873229
Wow you sure are smart. I must be an inferior specimen due to this single (1) one poor review from a liar shithead.
>>
>>1873256
>I must be an inferior specimen due to this single (1) one poor review from a liar shithead.
It won't be your last because you haven't learned anything from it.
>>
>>1873111
Write an honest explanation reply to the buyer's feedback.
If I see any negatives I look for seller's response.
It's easy to figure out that the buyer was extorting fucktard.
>>
>>1873275
This, and be sure to search the buyer's negative / neutral feedback left at toolhaus.org. In fact, I've used that as my response before. "<buyer username> has abusive history. Search fb left @ toolhaus" or something along those lines, that specific example may be a bit too long. It might break some ebay feedback rule, I'm not sure, but I've done it a couple times with no negative consequences and the replies are still on my feedback profile. It's just about the only way left to expose a scammy buyer's habits publicly.
>>
Contact Ebay with evidence of your case. I sell too and if you complain enough they will do what you want.

Took 3 calls for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.