[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe to me step by step how you would look for a job if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 450x320px
Describe to me step by step how you would look for a job if you were going to be fired next week.
>>
if youre a vaulebly person you wont get fired

SO kys and hope to be born with more IQ next life
>>
Can't be fired when you're self employed
>>
>>1872670
found the poo in loo
>>
I would quit first, I have a skill that's fairly marketable, I'd call the staffing company I used to work for, have a new job within a day or two, then I'd look for a place I wouldn't cause myself to get fired from while on the clock.
>>
>>1872668
references and the resumee are the most important part obviously.
Personally i spent 2 years travelling while doing different jobs and wouldn't mention everything on the resumee.
That way i can take the lead in the interview to tell about the skills and extraordinary experiences of the journey and just prove my qualities of an independent, skilled person that can integrate his own ideas and value to the job
>>
>>1872668
1.) Update resume
2.) Indeed.com, monster.com, craigslist.com
3.) Apply, write down phone number, follow up call 2 days later
4.) "Why did you leave you last job?" "I was fired for X."
5.) "We need a worker who can X." "Yep, got it."
6.) They dont like me.
7.) Apply to next job.
8.) Next job hires me.

Its not that hard.
>>
Update my resume and linkedin
Start applying on Indeed
Assemble my portfolio

I'd probably have at least five interviews already the following week, and I imagine several of them would pay more than what I make now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.