[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I wish I had spent more of my life on /biz/ reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1489802580863.jpg (302KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
1489802580863.jpg
302KB, 1500x997px
>"I wish I had spent more of my life on /biz/ reading about the latest get-rich-quick scheme and pennycoin. I regret working on my business ideas. /biz/ had a lot of really smart people, I've learned so much and wish I cherished my time there a lot more"

Do you guys think anyone's ever said this?
>>
>>1872598
Considering 4chan has only been around for 15 years, I thoroughly doubt it.
>>
>>1872607
/biz/ has only been around a year and a half and it already has 1.9 million posts. I bet at least one person regrets not coming here more often.
>>
File: 1489505565754.jpg (52KB, 493x738px) Image search: [Google]
1489505565754.jpg
52KB, 493x738px
>>1872616

Has it really only been that long? It feels like it's been around for a long time.

>tfw 2018 will mark my 10th year mark on this shitty site.
>>
>>1872820
13 years here...

we went from the internet hate machine with sickos and regular mass cp on /b/ to leaks-sharing internet activists fighting the elites and the biggest opposition to the globalism on /pol/ nowadays..
>>
File: 1353878618585.jpg (88KB, 360x351px) Image search: [Google]
1353878618585.jpg
88KB, 360x351px
I genuinely wish I'd hopped on the BTC/ETH train earlier, so yeah, by extension I wish I had spent more time on /biz/

Like the rest of 4chan, this board has a lot of good quality if you know how to interpret it
>>
>>1872843
there is no quality threads here

>I genuinely wish I'd hopped on the BTC/ETH train earlier, so yeah, by extension I wish I had spent more time on /biz/

By that logic you can say "I wish I bought Amazon and Netflix stocks years ago" or "I wish I bought that pennystock that rose 150% today just before close"
>>
File: 0188 - 0lEvHSt.png (126KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
0188 - 0lEvHSt.png
126KB, 655x666px
>>1872857
The difference being that for Bitcoin and Ethereum there were nerds on 4chan raving about the technological possibilities literally years before they were worth any money, when they cost literal pennies to buy into. If you'd listened and bought in with a small amount of pocket cash thinking you had little to lose and early you'd have made a fortune. Nobody knows fucking dick about what (((penny stocks))) are going to do and most large companies have high value stock before they even get to IPO, look at all the schlubs holding SNAP's bag.

As long as this is still a dark corner of the internet with slow boards where sweaty nerds who rarely leave their basements come to sperg out about new things, there will be good content. Accept that you failed to capitalise on BTC and ETH early and apply your experience to the next opportunity.
>>
>>1872934
>before they were worth any money, when they cost literal pennies to buy into. If you'd listened and bought in with a small amount of pocket cash thinking you had little to lose and early you'd have made a fortune

And where's the guarantee you would have sold at the right time? You're telling me you wouldn't have sold when BTC hit $50 each? You would have REALLY waited until it was worth over a thousand? Bull shit.

>Accept that you failed to capitalise on BTC and ETH early and apply your experience to the next opportunity.

You miss out an opportunity every single day. It's retarded, investing in hindsight is so easy "WTF??!!! Why didn't I just see the value in this obscure company, invest a large amount of money into it, and sell at *JUST* the right time?! It was so obvious all along!".
>>
File: 10,000 percent smug mercy.jpg (4MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
10,000 percent smug mercy.jpg
4MB, 10000x10000px
>And where's the guarantee you would have sold at the right time? You're telling me you wouldn't have sold when BTC hit $50 each? You would have REALLY waited until it was worth over a thousand? Bull shit.

>Where's the guarantee you'd sold at the ATH and not just made $50,000 of profit instead of the $0 you actually made! b-btfo!

Come on now

>Implying I didn't buy Presale ETH precisely because I missed the BTC train
>Implying I didn't pass up selling all my ETH at the ATH yesterday to see it drop like a stone today
>Implying I give a shit having spent so little on such an amount at the presale and I'm not literally going to the moon or bust on it
>>
>>1872820
>>1872832

Started on this site in late 06 as a freshman in college

I'm not sure if the whole site went to shit or I just have nostalgia for all the time wasting, but I still come here because it's still the only site that gives you semi-free speech and lets you tell rabid SJWs to fuck off.

As bad as 4chan is, it's still the best "forum" online for discussion.
>>
>>1872607
I meant being an old man on his deathbed, I doubt many 75 year olds surf /biz/
>>
>>1872598
....erm, yes? biz was screaming about (and has been) cryptocurrencies since the get-go and they were ignored. What was pennies is now $1,000 a coin
>>
>>1873806
By that logic robinhood general is good too because they cast 100's of predictions an a small handful of those indeed do go up.
>>
>>1872989
Threads and boards were slower, so you could actually write a coherent post and make time for OC back then. These days you have to make your post 20 words or less or else the next 50 new posts will bury you. Forget about making OC.
>>
>>1873823
I'm talking about the general advocacy of a new and unknown market that major financial outlets denounced and turned out to be majorly wrong on. I didn't say everything they predict will be 100%. MiloCoin? lmao
>>
>>1873860
That makes it far from a good board.

>unknown market that major financial outlets denounced and turned out to be majorly wrong on

What is your point. People thought some of the biggest companies in America were going to go nowhere and had no ideas to stand on. Some ideas do indeed just get lucky, and there is no reason to invest in them, from a logical perspective.
>>
>>1873869
You sound contrarian. Why even come to the board if you don't find it useful? I was working a shit job until I found this board, discovered the concept of dropshipping, eventually networked with people and made an income generator to me. I think you're just bitter it isn't solid advice every thread (and why would it be? This FourChins)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.