[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ETH going to the moon >buy almost 20 at 47 >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>ETH going to the moon
>buy almost 20 at 47
>you lied to me biz
>>
>>1871912

Huh, I bet that pump and dump felt really good?

ETH is DONE
>>
>>1871912
>Buys ETH
>Still complain
Did you think it would take two hours to reach the moon, faggot? You got meme'd and you deserve it. Hold few months and stfu
>>
It'll go back up you stupid faggot.

You were late to the party and bought in too high
>>
only way eth can go 50+ is depending on metropolice and eventually media reporting on it.
>>
File: locke.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
locke.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>1871924
>metropolice
>>
>>1871912
Just HODL, trust me. In 2 years max you will be able to buy 2 lambo's
>>
>>1871912
Hodl, or else.
>>
Should have watched this first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
>>
>>1871912
All altcoins saw massive pumps after the ETF denial ,it was never about Ethereum going to the moon ,now all that money is evaporating
>>
>>1872224
>20 ETH at best reaching 1k each
>2 Lambos

This is the problem with you coincucks who are too optimistic and have no idea about anything really.

Way too much shilling on this board.
>>
You can sit back and watch the flippening unfold. Crack a cold one and watch 21st century internet history write itself. Moon may be a few years out still, but you bought in late in respect to the current lows and highs.

A quiet group of us are sitting pretty with 100-200% gains on triple digit+ volumes still. We will be the real moon men if this takes off.
>>
>>1872371
It's not gonna flip. Bitcoin is going to crash and Eth will crash with it at least for a time. No one is going to cash out of bitcoin into eth right now. It's too unstable. Makes more sense to just cash out in fiat and wait for the market to correct itself.
>>
File: upcoat.webm (126KB, 506x566px) Image search: [Google]
upcoat.webm
126KB, 506x566px
>>1872392
Fear you might be right anon
>>
always wait until korea wakes up b4 u sell... its going back up in 4-6 hours.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.