[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found a couple sellers on taobao (the chinese bay equivalent,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So I found a couple sellers on taobao (the chinese bay equivalent, full of fake shit) that actually sell really good quality hypebeast clothes at cheap prices (5$-15$), they would usually sell for 60$-200$+, I have an idea of ordering a bunch and creating a website to sell them. I want to advertise it on instagram by getting somebody to spam messages inviting hypebeast/fashun kids to come check out my company...

Is this a shit idea?

They have both fakes of popular brands and clothes with no branding, do you think i can get away with selling fakes or should i stick to unbranded shit?

Appreciate any advice.
>>
>>1870187
I like the idea but the low barrier to entry could be a problem. I'd imagine this space is flooded already.
>>
>>1870187
Forgot the bit where you have to deal with the Chinese. Good luck with that.
>ALMOST got burned for 50k then again for 135k by Chinese suppliers
>>
>>1870238
I think it would definitely be flooded in the us but I am in Switzerland, there is much less competition here and people are just starting to get into hypebeast culture because of supreme paris, I plan on trying to make sales mainly by spamming people that follow instafamous french/german hypebeasts... I'm wondering if instagram would immediately ban bots? And I don't know shit about programming, how hard would it be? could I pay a university student in computer science a couple hundred to do it for me or is it more complicated? Also I have tons of cash so that is not a problem, I'm planning on buying a thousands worth to test the waters...

Also a big question is on selling fakes or not? anybody know the risks? cause these would fly off the fucking shelves if a clean looking site in english sells them... but people are too worried/can't be bothered ordering off taobao from china..
>>
>>1870274
freelancer.com
get poo in loos or slavs to do anything for like 100usd
Pro tip: if the Chinese think you have a viable business (legit web presence, branding etc,) you can ask for samples usually you will only pay shipping.

Wouldn't fuck with fakes. easier to get items that look similar to supreme and rebrand/relable under your own name "NAZIGOLD HIDERS" because youre swiss get it ?
>>
>>1870287
I don't know I tried one of those freelancer sites once to build a website and the guy would take a week to reply each time and it was impossible to work with him...

What's your experience buying from chinese suppliers?
>>
>>1870316
>I don't know I tried one of those freelancer sites once to build a website and the guy would take a week to reply each time and it was impossible to work with him...
go with one with good reviews and pay in stages 50 now 50 when you like it
>What's your experience buying from chinese suppliers?
you should pay 30/70 - release the 70 when you have all the product and you like it
>the chinese will cut every corner unless you tell them that you will not pay if they do : x, y, z, and it must be do your standards 1,2,3 - once they know you will not pay until it is to your standards you will get quality product
>>
>>1870244
more info please. would like to know more.
>>
>>1870371
>basic gestalt on the 135k
gave 30% deposit, they sent a shit product out of spec, i said i will not pay the 70%. they sent product in spec, then i paid the 70%.

50k was pretty lucky to get back, i had another chinese supplier threaten them with lawsuit because as american you have no leverage in china
>>
>>1870377
wanted to outsource a long time ago but backed out for these reasons. never had to deal with them to this day and am glad. for some people it goes smoothe somehow.
>>
>>1870377
Damn, what kind of product are you selling that you buy for 135k, if you dont mind sharing? And any other tips for dealing with chinese sellers?
>>
>>1870414
its all about risk mitigation anyone who has half a brain can do this
>>
>>1870415
it was part of a larger 1m order. w/o too much detail, metal industrial parts
>>
I see this style of clothing online all the time. Why is it so god damned fucking ugly? It screams, "Punch me, I'm a faggot." Fucking chinks man. We need to nuke china next time.
>>
>>1870448
I think they're pretty cool if you know how to wear, but too expensive, they're obviously not supposed to be worn in real like they are styled in those photos though...
>>
market is saturated my friend. Do something else. Not to mention quality assurance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.