[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for a restaurant, and it's full of cockroaches and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 453453.png (535KB, 593x705px) Image search: [Google]
453453.png
535KB, 593x705px
I work for a restaurant, and it's full of cockroaches and shit that would make a garbage worker cringe.
Would it be morally acceptable for me as a cook to report it to the health department?

i spoke with a lot of the higher ups and the managers but no one cares.
>>
>>1869115
>gather up roaches
>fry them up with spices and shit
>sell them as a turkish cuisine
>???
>profit
>>
>>1869225
don't think the turks are into cannibalism though.
>>
>buy some cheap cockroach traps
>lay them down around the ktichen
>tell your boss you took care of the cockroach problem
a few months down the road when you ask for a raise you can remind them how you helped them pass a health inspection
>>
>>1869231
fukken lol
>>
Welcome to working in a restaurant. If people knew all the nasty shit we did to their food they would never eat out.

>Would it be morally acceptable for me as a cook to report it to the health department?

If you want to get blackballed go for it. Cooks and owners have huge networks. It will be easy to figure out the guy complaining about roaches got them a surprise health inspection.

If you find it a big enough problem get another job.
>>
you could also extort them for it

like >>1869420 said tho only if you don't care about future cooking prospects
>>
>>1869438
>>1869420
wait, if i report this place, they'll inform every other place about what i did?

i find that a bit hard to believe.
>>
>>1869585
well you can do it anonymously I believe. You just gotta act like you had no idea.
>>
>>1869115
is it a well renown place?
Im a chef myself and i have a zero tolerance for cockroaches, especially the ones that dont remove them
>>
>>1869420
Top kek, that's just your shitty restaurant mate. Mine's clean as a whistle.
>>
>>1869621
it's supposedly a 5 star place with way overpriced stuff..

so yeah.
>>
>>1869420
>scummy restaurant owners and chefs all communicate via hive mind
bullshit, poor people always say shit like this to feel an inflated level of importance
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.