[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello businessman i am called drago from country called bulgaria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: frogs-balls.jpg (34KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
frogs-balls.jpg
34KB, 400x341px
hello businessman

i am called drago from country called bulgaria but need to move to USA or be dead in one week.

i need businessman job in USA from you. in bulgaria big boss call me "mr idea man" but do not know what this job is called in USA. i am good at making ideas for money. you get me job and i pay you two week wages for my ideas.

my number one idea: recharging coffee mug to keep coffee warm. everyone needs coffee and drinks with mug. win and win

can you pay me for job as ideas man

thanks you
- drago
>>
>>1869019
http://store.starbucks.com/products/ember-temperature-control-mug-12-fl-oz-011072501/

Your idea is already thought of, and made, by competent people, unlike you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1869019
Hey Mr. Drago
Give me some hot informations about bulgarian companies you little fuck.
>>
help drago
>>
>>1869019
You don't need a biz job or anything just arriving. Just get a shit job and save up for investments and/or uni.
>>
dear drago, just because you are "special" in a place like ottoman rapecountry where the average IQ is 80 and you happened to have an IQ of 100 which must make you a genius over there but here youre just average.

to to fucking Australia
>>
>>1869019
Can you make more idea? The idea is good but some other idea man already thought of it. Can you make list of ideas? I can pay for the fligths and housing for more ideas.

Regards SB
>>
>>1869019
I actually thought of inventing a machine to produce coffee.
We should plan a startup together
>>
File: confused nigger.jpg (35KB, 948x766px) Image search: [Google]
confused nigger.jpg
35KB, 948x766px
>>1869019
>my number one idea: recharging coffee mug to keep coffee warm. everyone needs coffee and drinks with mug. win and win

> yfw

Chinks already stole your idea and are selling your exact fucking mug for half the price Alibaba.
>>
>>1872746
>Chinks already stole your idea and are selling your exact fucking mug for half the price Alibaba.

Hardware inventions are dead.

The days of Joe Sixpack inventing the pet rock or beer hat and getting rich are long gone.

> 2017

As soon as anyone has a new invention, the Chinks will steal it and undercut your pricing.

Hardware innovation is dead. The chinese killed it.
>>
>>1869019

Drago,

This is Lloyd Blankfein from Goldman Sachs, I'd like to make you our CIM or Chief Idea Man. The pay is a paltry $1 billion per year. Would you please consider my offer?

Regards,
Lloyd Blankfein
Goldman Sachs

Email me at [email protected]
>>
Hey Drago ,

What do you think about a chip warmer? So people can eat their chips without it going cold. Wanted to run it through a fellow idea man like yourself
>>
>>1872789
does it work for potatoes, too?
>>
>>1872700
hello mr businessman

i have many ideas. other ideas are solar panels on car roof, automatic cat that is furry and cuddle with you, and beer bottle with screw off cap

>>1872776
hello businessman

i will email you my application. thank you very much for help. i must leave bulgaria or be dead in one week
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.