[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend two years developing a product >launch a Kickstarter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1486696484377.png (639KB, 649x611px) Image search: [Google]
1486696484377.png
639KB, 649x611px
>spend two years developing a product
>launch a Kickstarter, in one of the less saturated niches
>hit our funding goal in 12 hours from friends, family, our networks all interested in it
>2 days pass
>still under 150% of our goal
>sales stall

What the fuck...

>start looking at our ranking on Kickstarter
>we're like 70th in the technology list
>literally 30 projects WITH ZERO FUCKING BACKERS listed before us
>go to our specific section
>15 projects active
>9 projects with no funding
>ALL NINE OF THEM ARE LISTED BEFORE OURS

Everything that's happened so far is just convincing me further and further that the world is doing *everything* in its power to stop me from being successful. There's some invisible force that is specifically targeting me, to fuck me over.

Well here's my thought on the matter: fuck you. I am going to be successful. I am going to be fucking WILDLY successful, fuck you, you fucking piece of shit, I will beat you. I will win. Fuck you.
>>
>posting about it on an anime image forum
>still hasn't produced anything
>complaining about ks "rankings"

dweeb
>>
File: 1489437759203.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489437759203.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>1868187
The big bullshit? Our conversion rate is EIGHT PERCENT. EIGHT FUCKING PERCENT. And yet Kickstarter isn't driving traffic to our project.

>>1868191
>still hasn't produced anything
What are you talking about?
>>
>>1868193
80% is 2 sus. They know you're trying to play them with fake investments.
>>
>>1869340
And they aren't fake investments, that's only off the pitiful organic traffic KS is giving us. Everyone who sees our product wants one, but Kickstarter is deliberately fucking us over.
>>
>>1869653
promote on other platforms
>>
>>1868187
link
>>
>>1868187
Do your job and promote your kickstarter elsewhere yourself.
>>
>>1868187
>hit our funding goal
what do you care? you already hit your goal. go and produce your shit.
>>
>>1869672
It has to be the the mail box tray.

Looks awesome OP. I'll take 5. Getting the mail is so difficult. It's always flying around and blowing away in the wind or falling on the ground. Attractive women stand and laugh at me and call me a cuck while I fumble with the mail day after day. My quality of life will improve ten fold after I get this dope ass mail box tray.
>>
>>1868187
You should try telemarketing for your kickstarter campaign.

I bet you can make it work if you really develop communicating well.
>>
>>1868187
Whatchu developing
>>
>>1869694
fuck
>>
File: 1o1eo.png (30KB, 273x411px) Image search: [Google]
1o1eo.png
30KB, 273x411px
>>1868187
Is it this one?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.