[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to finance a truck for my new business but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1475321528292.jpg (30KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1475321528292.jpg
30KB, 600x594px
I'm looking to finance a truck for my new business but I have no credit and my bank won't work with me on a loan because of my age and lack of credit history.

On Credit Karma, I always see them suggesting loan providers like Auto Credit Express, car.loan.com, and Cars Direct Auto Finance.

Has anybody heard of these providers and if they are actually legitimate. I understand I will be paying high interest, but I really need a truck, new or used. I do painting, landscaping, and pretty much whatever a contractor will sub contract to me, and I'm tired of hauling paint buckets in the back seat and power washing hanging out the trunk of my 96 Corolla. I'm 19.
>>
>>1866850
>and I'm tired of hauling paint buckets in the back seat and power washing hanging out the trunk of my 96 Corolla.

deal with it. it will be less work in the long term. you will be working more hours to pay off the loan.
>>
>>1866860
I'm never going to get serious work hauling shit around in a Corolla like some Mexican. I'll be making $50 power washing some lower middle class family's 1,500 square foot home instead of $500 power washing some millionaire's garage.
>>
>>1866868
Just forget buying a new truck for work, used are expensive enough and go with 2 wheel drive. Beats the shit out of me about your loan problem because I always save up and pay cash for my vehicles. Financing a depreciating asset is almost the definition of financial ignorance. Maybe trade your unit in and pay some cash on top of that?
>>
>>1866850
no friends or relatives that can co-sign for you?

I haven't heard of any of those places, but it shouldn't cost anything to apply for a loan. So there shouldn't be anything to lose.

except perhaps your SSN and ID.
>>
>>1866892
>Financing a depreciating asset is almost the definition of financial ignorance.
>he doesn't know both the cost of financing and the depreciation are tax-deductible biz expenses
>I'm not financing a depreciating asset, you are
>>
>>1866892
Confusing an asset for a business and financing a personal car is financial ignorance. Not only would it benefit me in getting better projects, but it would lower my NET income for taxes.
>>
Wrong thread to ask, but where can i change notes? ive allot of 20s and 50s and 10s ect and would like 100s. I cant go to the bank.
>>
>>1866850

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2015/04/28/what-does-your-work-truck-say-about-you/

be glad you haven't been able to make the mistake of buying a truck already
>>
>>1866912
That is the most retarded thing I ever said and i am about to murder my family if they walk in the room one more time just when I open the 4chin tab.
>>
>>1866912
that was a pretty fun read, but I didn't catch the part where you're not supposed to buy a truck?
>>
>>1866850
so are you like a handyman? are you in the states? Do you have a liscense? In california handymen can't do shit over $500
>>
>>1866912
lol i have a ford ranger.
>>
>>1866850
At least you are working anon.

Try and trade work for a hagard as work truck from a contractor.

Let all those vlue collar guys knoe u need a truck.

Most of them have several priject cars or know people.

Hitup tire and mechanic shops and find u one.

Put an add in the oaoer trading a house paint job for a dependable pickup and take a mechanic bro with u to look at it.
>>
>>1866850
Where do u live ? I got a truck for sale
>>
>>1866905
Kid is lightyears ahead of me at that age and 95% of this board...

Where abouts are u anon. I got freinds scattered all around america.

Also. Consider getting a hitch welded on and financing a small trailer. Still shit teir bit not as bad.
>>
>>1866850
Buy a used truck for $1000 you stupid cunt. If you have a car payment you'll be poor forever. It's the #1 sign of someone who will never make it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.