[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you biz!!! bought 5k etherium at 12 and just sold it. Thank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: wallpaper-homestead.jpg (157KB, 1209x755px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-homestead.jpg
157KB, 1209x755px
Thank you biz!!! bought 5k etherium at 12 and just sold it. Thank you all for the good advice.
Im so happy right now.
>>
what do you do with taxes on this and do i get it to actual real money
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (32KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
32KB, 248x189px
>>1865164
>he sold already
>>
wow op.. you are supposed to use eth not sell it
>>
gj OP. Major dip in next 24 hours. Sell now to make huge gains when it dips. Dont miss this.
>>
File: IMG_3933.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
>>1865164
>sold less coins than what I have at this price
I'm glad people like you exist, otherwise there can't be richfags like myself.
>>
File: IMG_4188.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4188.png
150KB, 597x512px
You did great! Can wait to hear all the great testimonials of people who cashed in on the hype.

As a girl, at the end of the day we're more impressed by real money.
>>
How does one report the income from trading on their taxes anyway?
>>
>>1865211
0/10 a girl reading /biz/... not even semi-believable
>>
>>1865211
>>1865277
>0/10 a girl reading /biz/
I never really considered this idea, kek.
but she writes like a girl:
>You did great! Can wait to hear all the great testimonials of people who cashed in on the hype.

this is interesting
>>
>>1865218

capital income i guess, or just dont report ! put your gains to btc and sit on it for 5 years and thank me later
>>
>>1865211
You seem quite desperate. Screeching like an autistic in every thread "FUKING ETH SHILLS AHHHH" isn't enough.

BUY and HOLD.
>>
Nice. From the chart pattern its fairly obvious theres going to be one last leg up to 0.043ish before a larger correction, but if you dont follow that stuff then youre making a smart choice.
>>
>>1865174
mark it as gains in us over 37k is taxed 15%
>>
These are anti Ethereum shill posters today. HOLD and Ethereum goes up in value and you will laugh when it's $1,000 and you were hesitant to buy more at $40. Buy and hold - don't let the whales and sharks panic sell you out of your gainz.
>>
Ethereum is bigger than anything you know of now including google and Facebook. This ain't no cheap coin bs fast profit BS this is a new internet revolution. Shadilay holders test your night watch your. All of steel grow as Ether swings up and up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.