[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these FOMO kids buying ETH >ETH about to peak >Dash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: get-monero.png (20KB, 1023x569px) Image search: [Google]
get-monero.png
20KB, 1023x569px
>all these FOMO kids buying ETH
>ETH about to peak
>Dash crash
>where will the money go

pic related
>>
>>1863700
They're idiots who don't realize that Monero is going to replace Bitcoin. It already pushed BTC away on the Darknet.
And unlike ETH Monero is not a scam.
>>
XMR is probably going to reach 100$
>>
>>1863700

XMR and ETH are both great, I think both will flourish in the years to come if development continues as planned.
>>
Pro Tip:

Long term HODL THE FOLLOWING:

Bitcoin

Monero

Ethereum Classic

Aeon

GameCredits

Decred

ZClassic

IN THAT ORDER

Sell when the price doubles to take profit.
>>
>>1863968
Why Ethereum Classic?

Isn't it based on older Ethereum blockchain tech?
>>
I have 15k cash what do?
>>
>>1863990
ETH/XMR
>>
>>1863978
Pump by association.
>>
>>1863994
how buy?
>>
>>1863700
>Tried to buy ETH at 0.026
>All the money got tied up in orders at lowest ask
>Nobody actually sold it so it almost increased 50% in price and the order hadn't ever gone through when I get home

Fuck liqui.io
>>
>>1864037
>52 btc 24hr volume

jesus fuck man, that's next to nothing
>>
>>1863994
where can I buy xmr?
>>
https://poloniex.com/marginTrading#btc_fct
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RNS_BTC#
https://poloniex.com/marginTrading#btc_doge

There you go.
>>
>>1863707
How is ETH a scam?
>>
>>1864185
An ico is essentially a 100% pre-mine. They have plan to switch to perpetual motion proof of stake . It breaks, even when there's a billion dollars at stake and a fortune is spent on auditing in the case of the dao. No one who's buying eth ever plans to use it, only to sell it to a greater fool at some point for more money. It's indistinguishable from a Ponzi.
>>
>>1864484
who cares if it was "premined" i'm not a miner. only miners whine about premines because they think they're entitled to free coins just by running wasteful calculations.

the ICO was fair distribution shitloads of people took part in it and it was advertised widely everywhere, you could have bought some if you had been paying attention instead of hoarding a coin made by pedophiles.

>it breaks
but it is fixed. if you want to see what a broken coin looks like look at tthe monero subreddit where fluffypony literally just trolls everyone who complains that the software is unusable buggy shit.

>no one who's buying ETH ever plans to use it.
so i guess jp morgan and microsoft and santander and bp, and a million startups are buying eth because they never plan to use it? pull the other one monero faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.