[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /biz/ who is interested in starting a crowdfunding to pu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Gutierrez-Ranch-1-1024x512.jpg (129KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gutierrez-Ranch-1-1024x512.jpg
129KB, 1024x512px
so /biz/

who is interested in starting a crowdfunding to purchase a resort property?

The /Biz/ Plan

Focus on a 'niche' market, in this case the recreational Cannabis industry in Colorado
Create nice videos, facebook and twitter, and launch a kickstarter
Ask for price of land and extra capital to build out buildings

The perks
- Allow people to come and camp for free any time they want
- Allow people to live on the land
- Grow Cannabis for people and give them discounts
- Do a yearly giant festival, invite vendors, and musicians

Alot of possibilities in growing, selling, including hemp as well.

possible properties
https://www.mirrranchgroup.com/ranches/gutierrez-ranch/
https://www.mirrranchgroup.com/ranches/wohler-gulch-ranch/
>>
>>1863344
another side of the business. focus on the price of medicinal cannabis, we can 'donate' CBD oil to families who can't afford it for their children

sell seeds

massive hemp farms

I have a lot of ideas, wondering who wants to join in on this
>>
>>1863344
They aren't giving out commercial grow licenses out here anymore. The good ol boy network snapped em all up and now they seem to not think anyone else is needed. Maybe if you start a cannabis processing company. You'd have to partner with someone who already has a commercial grow license is my guess.

I'm in Boulder and in Real Estate by the way.
>>
>>1863521
How about the law of growing 4 plants per person.We could be a growspace for people who cannot grow at home, they could sign up online and come and pick it up.
>>
>>1863526
That may be possible but that has to be for medical users. I have my medical card and can grow 24 plants legally right now. There's definitely money to be made though...

I signed off for a local dispensary to grow 6 of my plants and I can smoke all week now for about ten bucks. It's pretty nice.
>>
Oh and you can actually grow 6 per person. My other buddy got approved for 99 plants to "make edibles". So there's little tricks here and there but at the end of the day someone has to buy that shit and they are putting people in federal prison out here who get too big for their britches. (Talking 200-300 plants big for your britches)
>>
>>1863571
>>1863584
nice.
I was thinking of making it a cannabis resort of sorts. Create hotbox tents, places to grow, and possible fund a cannabis research facility.
>>
>>1863635
Creating a place where people can openly consume would be huge as it's technically illegal to smoke pot in public.

There was talk over opening "bud lounges" where you could smoke and borrow a bomg, etc. Not sure if they OKd that yet or not but it's needed and there isn't any that I know of.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.