[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for those who still have half a brain and know it's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486677733000.jpg (160KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486677733000.jpg
160KB, 640x480px
So for those who still have half a brain and know it's a bubble, what's a good position to enter a short on eth? (early eth investor here so btfo with your religious propaganda)

Current price is overvalued beyond reason and that's clear to anyone who knows the subject, yet I have a feeling the hype is just starting and we could see a 80+ bubble before the drop.
>>
Leveraged faggot cant just buy and hold. 500% gains per year isnt enough?
>>
>>1863058
You are retarded. ETH was never just some random coin. It's almost on par with BTC on innovation. Why else do you think coinbase went through the trouble of adding it to their exchange.

https://www.coinbase.com/what-is-ethereum

Educate yourself.

But to answer your question, it's more likely it will go to 100 before popping seriously. It has some very similar patterns to bitcoin if you see the times where it was priced at 30 per BTC.
>>
File: 1.png (81KB, 1727x617px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
81KB, 1727x617px
>>1863058
Here you go, because you are probably too stupid and lazy to do it yourself.
>>
>>1863087
>>1863098

What's your point? I know what eth is. I was in on the ico you huge fag. Who even said it was just a random shitcoin? No one.

See, you just went completely religious nuts on me, because I had the bad idea of thinking this board was about making money.

I'm most likely holding much more eth than you are, yet I still know it's a fucking venezuelan bubble that has nothing to do with the tech. And most importantly I didn't educate myself on the tech reading a fucking coinbase faq page. I have 2 years of personal experience with it.
>>
>>1863058
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827517.msg18195757#msg18195757
>>
>>1863157

"Put another way, if 1% of the money currently invested in stocks was to flow into crypto the prices would go up more than 20x on average."

Lmao this post is as stupid as people comparing the market cap of btc and the market cap of the us dollar. Are you guys rly this delusional or just preaching to find new bagholders? I'm not gonna get dumped on, I wanna talk to sane people about good short entry positions. Is that even possible on this board? Going back to telegram to talk with early investors and not shitty 20$ delusional college kid investors who talk a lot of shit and make nothing. You guys have no clue what you just got into. Good luck with your future investments.
>>
>>1863153
I really doubt you have more ETH than me sunny.
>>
>>1863058
It's hard to judge these things.

I successfully shorted DASH on two pumps before but got fucked this time because it just carried on going up and up and up.

You've just got to look for where the buy pressure lets up and if you're wrong exit the short quickly and try again later.
>>
>>1863058
with ya on this one OP, I sincerely believe it will drop to about 25-30. Maybe more cuz scaretactics works on young money
>>
>>1863058
Hmmm since the hype for ETH is pretty fucking high right now, I would wait to short till 70. It has gone up so fast very quickly that it's gonna pop at some point. It'll drop to 25. We won't see sub 20 again unless a DAO hack happens.
>>
>>1863058
80+? Really? My dick gets hard at the thought
>>
Tbh use your ether to short dash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.