[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two kids >upper lower class >smart, good at everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1447878044070.gif (1MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1447878044070.gif
1MB, 390x293px
>two kids
>upper lower class
>smart, good at everything we do
>hard to penetrate upper job market, stuck in retail because no previous experience
>high ambition
>type of nigga to profit from an idea but not come up with it
What do?
>>
>>1862072
>type of nigga
Are you black?

Go out and buy a shotgun. Then kill yourself with it.

You aren't welcome here.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (39KB, 310x478px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
39KB, 310x478px
>>1862092
OP is a dickhead, but you sir are a complete cunt
>>
>>1862111
He is correct. If you speak like that you don't get a good job.
>>
>>1862111
go home >>>/trash/
>>
>>1862072
get a job
>>
>>1862072
just make up your previous experience, its almost like you said you had
>high ambition
>>
>>1862072
How good are you at profiting from ideas? I'm always creating shit but I can't seem to profit from any of it.
>>
>>1862072
>>hard to penetrate upper job market
This is everything. Don't Liston to these idiots, people not in our situation just won't understand how many doors are closed to us.
>>
Fuck yeah
Listen man you got a good attitude but you got to figure out a way to put in the work
Like daily grind that improves your situation by 0.001% and adds up over time
There's lots and lots and lots more opportunity out there trust me. Practically infinite amount. 7+ billion participating in a global economy.
Plenty of chances to redefine yourself as well. Think you're good at everything you do? Wait til you try something different and fail spectacularly. Think you're ambitious? Wait til you're competing with the most cutthroats of them all.
Hustle. Rock your shit.
>>
>>1862072
>smart, good at everything we do
Hate it when people come on this board and make claims like this. You're not very smart, and you have no particular talents. I'm guessing that neither of you even went to, let alone graduated from, college.

Hard truth: people don't get the job they want, they get the job the deserve.

Suck it up and accept your life.
>>
>>1862072
`
>Smart but no education

Lmao yeah "smart" right
>>
>>1862072

start your own business then
>>
>>1862072
>>1862072
what kind of skills do you have or want to develop?

If you're willing to master the blockchain I've got an idea for you. I'd even pay you realdollars for milestones if you're actually good at what you do.
>>
>>1862072
Buy knee protection and succion scrotums
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.