[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just get into a rage because rich people get richer by investment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: rage.jpg (57KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
57KB, 445x459px
I just get into a rage because rich people get richer by investment, for which people have to work longer and harder to have a good life at all. Because one percent can do what they want. Our childhood is spent at school, the company can choose the best, the life is dedicated to the company. We are born to be exploited by the elite as well as they can.

I'm jealous about people who were born rich. People who do not have to work.

For me, there is only one way to escape: self-employment, to let others, as much as possible, work for my profit. Take advantage of this system, the capitalism.

But how?
>>
>>1861385
by going to r9k
>>
Blame your ancestors for being lazy/dumb shits and not being rich.
>>
>>1861385
>I'm exploited because the rich look out for their families over me

Oh boohoo I'm so important the world revolves around me
>>
>>1861385

impregnat a rich girl
>>
>>1861385

marry a rich old woman
>>
buy ethereum Now . This will change the system.
Game changer
>>
>>1861411

I want to be rich so bad .. I really, really hate rich people for it, they have a much better life than me
no murder, but I want to steal everything from them

>>1861421

rich teen woman, I would

>>1861440

no money for investing

I don't want to work for others, it is all exploitation
>>
>>1861385
Console yourself in the knowledge that 99% of people are slaves like you.

Start a business, do your own thing. Don't become a wagecuck unless you're making six figures. It's just not worth 40 hours a week otherwise.
>>
>>1861514
Why don't you want to sell your labour? From?
>>1861385
Why are you jealous about people who were born rich? They are not necessarily happy. The best things in life are free and money can't buy happiness. Rich people tend to be more boring as well
>>
>>1861564
There isn't a single situation in life where being rich doesn't put you at an advantage over everyone else.

Sure rich people still suffer like all humans but they can mitigate the suffering.

Example: someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer. Would you rather be rich (give them the best care in the world and almost guarantee their survival) or poor ( they will make do with what their situation affords)
>>
>>1861564

Germany

so as a billionaire, I would always think of something to be lucky for the day
>>
>>1861592
Like the saying goes it's better to be wealthy and healthy than poor and ill
>>
>>1861564
id rather be poor than boring, i agree

said no one ever
>>
>>1861564
this is what poor people believe
>>
>>1861790
If you're rich you're expected to hang out with other rich people and such which is something very boring to do. You'll have a boring life even with a lot of money because of all the boring people and boring work all the time. I grew up in a trailer park and wouldn't change it for a thing there's nothing better than hanging out at the trailer park and doing crazy things with friends and shit
>>1861794
I'm not poor I'm just not superficial
>>1861629
What do you need money for in Germany? Isn't everything free there? (I mean healthcare, education, etc.)

If you all want money so desperately just to drive around in a Audi instead of an Opel y'all delusional
>>
>>1861629
ach sören
>>
>>1861514

rich teen woman already has a huge line of suitors
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.