[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oy shalom, fellow Chosen! I am but a simple gold-farmer, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: candlereading[1].gif (52KB, 1360x586px) Image search: [Google]
candlereading[1].gif
52KB, 1360x586px
Oy shalom, fellow Chosen!
I am but a simple gold-farmer, just like you!
One quick question I need answered before the apocalypse..
What's the best way to get in to day trading? I've heard I need $15k just to start trading.. Are there any really good programs for watching the market, and in general any preferable way to make trades?
>>
In the same boat as you :/
>>
>>1860129
Spend a year or two reading and paper-trading before you start chucking your hard-earned around

Start with this: https://www.tradeguider.com/mtm_251058.pdf
>>
>>1860148
Can you recommend any specific books?
Are there any good (preferably free) day-trading practice websites?
I definitely won't be putting money in any time soon.. I've fake-traded only once; pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the market, saw a shift in google, bet ~10k & pulled ~18k out within 10mins.. I need to see if I have what it takes.
P.S. Reading's for chumps.
>>
>>1860155
>Can you recommend any specific books?

I just did

>P.S. Reading's for chumps.

You wont get far with an attitude like that
>>
>>1860166
Uno mas, por favor!
I'll read eventually, but I'm in the middle of a semester right now; 3rd year petroleum geology
I'm hoping to get a website to practice, & some good trading websites
I think what I used was called.. 'day trading network' but I can't remember much more
>>
File: 1488235901430.jpg (24KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1488235901430.jpg
24KB, 311x311px
>>1860155
Your retarded

Check EPS earnings and how they are doing each quarter(I like buying companies that do good per quarter, I made 12% in about 2 hours)

If you are 2retarded2invest just buy a dividend share and bank on it for the rest of your life
>>
>>1860187
You're*
>>
>>1860188
>This guy
Im serious though

Candlestick is a good general, point and figure chart is good though tedious

earning quarter is a good time to do it, simply because the odds are stacked in your favor, since there are estimated EPS gains and losses and at that point your not guessing anymore which makes you win a lot more

I'd rather be a weekly trader who makes 12% than a day trader who might lose a lot on memes
>>
>>1860196
I'm obviously quite inexperienced, but I think I know what you're getting at.
If you see a company's made good earnings, you should be able to sneak some profits off it.
I like the idea of day trading; I think I might have what it takes, assuming there's something to be taken, to get a glimmer of the future..
Don't let my memes be dreams, buddy
We're in the timeline of infinite possibility
>>
>>1860201
Well first off, I'm not some /biz/ memester(I'm actually from /v/) but since I went to college at 17 for buisness I'm telling you man

Day trading is pretty hard, and I'd rather go with futures if I was to get into that stuff(or forex if you are truly ballsy) but how I put it make the risk as low as possible while maximizing your gains within it

I mean at this point I'm arguing statistics but really, I know stock trade strategies offered by Tradeking and stuff typically suggest a moderate plan, as too much risk means you lose all your money while convervative plans don't make money

Also, people like Limits but I personally watch mine, if it drops below 2-3% with a reasonable cause(those 50-50 cases) I sell it, No questions asked because after that your flirting with disaster(and it ties your money up for long, which is bad)
>>
>>1860214
>I'm not some /biz/ memester
>I'm not some memester
>not some memester
Then you're useless to me. Begone!
Drop a book name or two on your way out.
Thx bb.
>>
>>1860129
Read the Intelligent Investor first
Pretty decent book to get started in the investing world
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.