[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard a guy who worked in HR that when there's a hot job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 7Ff8XM2.jpg (3MB, 4020x6000px) Image search: [Google]
7Ff8XM2.jpg
3MB, 4020x6000px
I heard a guy who worked in HR that when there's a hot job with too much applications, he would throw all the CVs into the air and pick random ones for shortlist.
Is this really how it's done?
>>
I work in a kitchen and use the executive chefs computer a lot. I see the emails he opens and doesn't open. It's pretty random. Most cvs are unopened emails with very few read.
>>
Individual HR employees have a crazy amount of autonomy so there's a very good chance he did do that. One told me that she just threw out all the ones that didn't have master degrees regardless of the position as long as there was one applying.
>>
further proof that HR are scum and of no real use to a company
>>
>>1859594

Did this HR woman have a master degree herself? It's rhetoric; if she had, she wouldn't be in HR.

I get tonnes and tonnes of "friend requests" and "personal messages" on LinkedIn from these fuckers. Sometimes I play them, but usually remove and block.

HR is the spam of the 2010s.
>>
>>1858989
I heard about a guy that would take half of the stack of resumes and throw them straight into the trash.

Then he'd say, "We don't hire unlucky people."
>>
>>1859608
Makes sense, I wouldn't want to have someone's lack of luck looming over my career.
>>
If I ever got at a manager level in a company, HR would be the first to go, and I'd give their offices to the interns and cleaning staff.
>>
>>1859608
Haha, that's a good one. I'd hate if it happened to me though.
>>
>>1859596

HR(recruiting) absolves management from the liabilities of hiring. So while it's of no benefit to the company itself, it benefits the people running the company. And that is why it exists.

That's an important lesson to learn.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.