[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I have the chance of getting several complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Let's say I have the chance of getting several complete credit card info's from unsuspecting people.

What could I do to profit from it?
>>
By telling them how easily their credit card info can be taken, and feeling good about yourself for helping them out.
>>
>>1857347
carders pay next to nothing for full CVV cards, unless you have bulk quantity selling them is worthless.
The most basic use for 'quick' money;
Buy online goods, deliver to empty house, pickup goods and resell on ebay.

You will probably do something stupid and get caught though.
>>
>>1857357
>By telling them how easily their credit card info can be taken, and feeling good about yourself for helping them out.
this

good feelings all around are worth more than the $1.10 you'll make
>>
>>1857347

I feel like there's not much money in this type of identity theft. The people I've really seen run away with it are not people who steal card info but people who take random bits of personal info until they can open up lines of credit in their victim's name. Most people won't know for a good month or two at least when this happens. With card info they will likely find out as soon as they notice transactions being made. They'll cancel the card and leave you high and dry.
>>
>>1857408
>They'll cancel the card and leave you high and dry
>Hello, this is chase visa fraud protection
>hi, what's up?
>did you order $3500 in Vietnamese boots yesterday?
>fuck no
>ok, that's all we needed to know,
>thank you
>um, you're welcome?

credit cards don't fuck around.
>>
What if I use it for small stuff? Obviously not buying a ton worth of argentinian bowling ball polish instruction guides
>>
>>1857452
Monitoring by card companies relies more on use frequency and location rathan than amount.
There are obvious tells when cards are used abnormally or in two locations at once which flag suspicious use and they lock it down.
>>
>>1857408
>>1857414
You're retarded.

Credit card fraud is up significantly in recent years due to POS malware and other smaller reasons.

It's literally costing billions a year in losses. There's a lot you can do with it too, using insider trading for example.

>Steal millions of credit cards
>Sell them for a fuckton

>OH WAIT, you had insider info of a breach at one or more retail locations
>Strangely enough you and all your relatives, friends and associates happened to short the stock of a company before the headlines came out about it and its customers getting royally fucked
>Millions + millions made
>>
>>1857471
I hadn't considered that.. Have you seen any prosecutions on insider trading based on breaches by the suspected hacker that you know of?

>steal cards
>short stock
>sell cards on blackmarket
>leak to krebs
>???
profit
>>
>>1857477
No

But I read an interesting article about insider trading via botnets by a security researcher who's blog was down last time I checked.

It's no doubt done though
>>
>>1857471
>>1857477
https://youtu.be/SIMF8bp5-qg?t=2756

The whole video is fun/interesting to watch, but specifically from 45:56 is the relevant part.
>>
>>1859230
good video, thanks for the link
>>
File: gotchya covered.png (2KB, 252x66px) Image search: [Google]
gotchya covered.png
2KB, 252x66px
>>1860117
You're welcome!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.