[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he bought made up money created by a 23 year old kid >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: ethereum.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px)
ethereum.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>he bought made up money created by a 23 year old kid
>he fell for the ethereum meme

LMAO
>>
>>1856911
>Implying Romero, Hall and the two Carmacks were any older when they created 3D gaming industry literally from nothing
>implying the guy hadn't earned his stripes already
>implying he couldnt cash out at any time now that he's a millionaire, but instead he's working deep in the trenches

stay poor
>>
>>1856919
name one functional dapp
>>
>>1856919
>implying he couldnt cash out at any time

He already did the filthy pre-mining scum
>>
>>1856927
Its the risk you take, you wont make any money when something is already established
>>
>>1856911
I decided it's worth having a little skin in, same as I did with btc years ago, not sure what you find funny?
>>
>>1856919
>Creating a technology that has actual mass market appeal and has nothing to do with buying drugs online is somehow comparable
>>
>>1856975
I was around eth from the presale to when the DAO for hacked

I haven't been following it since, why is it gaining value?
Is it because coinbase sells eth, news stories, or shilling
or is it because there is actual development going on?
>>
>>1857003
https://www.infoq.com/news/2017/03/Enterprise-Ethereum-Vision

>The alliance includes large established organizations like Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, Intel, Thomson Reuters and blockchain startups like BlockApps, String Labs and ConsenSys.

There are some pretty big names in that list.
>>
>>1857036
interesting thanks for the link
>>
Why doesn't he invest in skin care products? It's painful to look at him.
>>
>>1856911
Where can i get an ETH t-shirt?
>>
>>1857042
What do you mean? He looks completely normal
>>
File: 1488829938956.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488829938956.gif
471KB, 512x288px
This kid will rival bill gates in terms of wealth

And he will make all of us with ethcoins millionaires

My first million will be spent on a gender reassignment surgery for my wife's son
>>
>>1857122
Thats what normal looks to you? Get out of your basement
>>
>>1857190
Incorrect, have u not seen that Matrix "Buy the dip" meme?
>>
>>1856927
The ethereum name system.

Digixdao
>>
>>1856927
there are also many gambling dapps

There are also lots of smart contracts for example the contracts that handle most of the ico's these days of which 85% are built using a provable eth smart contract.
>>
>not having doubled your money after the very easily readable NWO ETH alliance by going long
>literal sour grapes

cope harder nocoiners
>>
Just started mining eth like 7 hours ago. I see that ETC is more profitable on the calculator, but I want to get my foot in the door with Coinsbank and Eth. Are there any vendors that will take ETC, or will i have to convert to btc?
>>
>>1857301
etc is more "profitable" to mine because nobody mines it anymore so youre more likely to get ETC bc ETH is going to the moon atm
>>
>>1857246
Could you elaborate please?
>>
>>1857190
>This kid will rival Bill Gates in terms of wealth
How will he when he's already cashed out most of his eth? This guy knows his limits as a scammer. He is only a smarter, more creative version of the Ivan that puts ransomware on your computer. He could never compare with a man like Bill Gates.
>>
>>1857348
he grew up among girls and picked up some bad habits like caring about appearance of men and sucking cocks
>>
>>1856911
even if 90% of ETHs shit fails, it's still better than bitcoin, think about it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEboL404iI

fucking shills go to reddit or some other place

you can't fool people here
>>
>>1857789
so how's it feel to be a nocoiner?
>>
>>1857902
how's it feel to have no liquidity?
>>
>>1857953
wouldn't know. I have a good day job and ETH is only 8% of my portfolio.
>>
File: 1442935167002.png (858KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1442935167002.png
858KB, 1680x1050px
>>1856919
Basically this.

The guy is creating an entirely new industry. The fact that he's young is already rolling in the dough after selling 25% of his ether is causing enormous butthurt from nocoiners on /biz (why are you even here? >>/r9k), but its an advantage. Most breakthroughts are done between ages of 20 and 30 (I myself am 28 so kind of feelsbadman, but I recognize potential when I see it). Read this for example, how age is correlated with mathematical genios

http://www.massey.ac.nz/~rmclachl/overthehill.html

Vitalik may look like an autistic skeleton, but its his mind I'm interested in, I'm confident in this guy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.