[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ZCash will be used to add anonymity to Ethereum >It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: zcash-logo-gold.png (22KB, 262x259px) Image search: [Google]
zcash-logo-gold.png
22KB, 262x259px
>ZCash will be used to add anonymity to Ethereum
>It's still worth less than Ethereum Classic
>It's only $40mil market cap
This is how you know all these pumps are manipulated and also being driven by FOMO from people who have no idea what they're doing.
Straight up gold like ZCash is sitting around down at 11th in marketcap completely unpumped.

If you want to know where the next Dash-like bullrun of an unknown altcoin is going to come from.
This is it.
>>
File: PEPEZCASH.gif (406KB, 400x560px)
PEPEZCASH.gif
406KB, 400x560px
rare pepes are better
>>
File: IMG_1480.png (10KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.png
10KB, 512x448px
Wtf is the point of all this fake money.
>>
>>1856797
what’s the best way to purchase ZCash?

I currently use Bitcoin and Gemini Exchange. A bit of a noob when it comes to crypto
>>
File: CxmE4amXUAAOOjw.jpg (110KB, 397x1199px)
CxmE4amXUAAOOjw.jpg
110KB, 397x1199px
>>1856797
even komodo is better with proof of work delayed
>>
ZEK'd
>>
>>1856797

>why isnt anyone buying zcash, the shitcoin that lost 98.1% of it's "value" over two weeks?
>>
Yall nigges have zero knowledge hehhehheh
>>
File: priceandvalue.png (47KB, 1085x509px)
priceandvalue.png
47KB, 1085x509px
>>1856872
There is a different between PRICE and VALUE you fucking idiots.
It's marketcap was healthy as fuck
it's called supply and demand
any idiot buying in the first second in a coin that was setup to encourage mass adoption by miners right from the start

traders weren't meant to make a profit out the gates, the miners were

there was almost ZERO SUPPLY and the supply was being put out almost entirely by miners

>green is price
>blue is market cap
Hmmmm really makes you think, it's almost like the price went down as the supply went up but it's growth has been healthy and now that it's fully meatured it has reached an equilibrium between a stable price with a healthy rate of growth.

this is why zcash is due for a pump, dump crypto kiddies who don't understand the market dynamics and can't read a chart have underpriced this immensely!

SAD!
>>
>>1856830
speculation and massive gains, Zcash has a good chance at mooning so why wouldn't someone throw 200$ at it just incase it goes to 2k or even 20k?

Is it worth 200 dollars to attempt for 20,000? Now you understand
>>
Might make zcash my first ever crypto purchase. What's the best way to do this?
>>
>>1856999
go to http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash/#markets
and pick one of the exchanges and signup

your first purchases should be ethereum or bitcoin to be honest and then exchange them for zcash or other altcoins
>>
>>1856797
Tell me about the total number of coins

Current supply
860,794 ZEC

Total eventual supply: 21,000,000 (21 million), as per Bitcoin

Is there an estimate in months/ years as to when we'll get to 21m ZEC?
where can I see how much coins are mined every block, or every month?

Maybe I'm stupid but the coinmarketcap chart is confusing me. The price of one Zec was very high because scarcity in the opening days? What's that like now?

if I buy zec now will those lose value over time due to increased supply?
>>
>>1857266
It will lose value only if the demand is low.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.