[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peer-to-peer Bitcoin buying is an absolute ripoff if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485015295609.jpg (43KB, 556x616px) Image search: [Google]
1485015295609.jpg
43KB, 556x616px
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin buying is an absolute ripoff if you're in the US.

Where is the best place to buy Bitcoins instantly online?
>>
Bump. Please help.
>>
https://alunacrypto.blogspot.de/2017/02/bitcoin-exchange-tutorial-bitfinex-beginners-guide-how-to-margin-trade-bitcoin-altcoins.html

never market buy

put it a limit at 200 sub currrent price and it will automatically buy it for you
>>
>>1856419
But it's getting my funds into the system that's hard.

None of the sites will let me buy as a US citizen without going through massively long verification processes that take days or paying hundreds extra.
>>
>>1856376
>niggers.eth
localbitcoins.com or bitsquare
>>
>>1856376
Coinbase is hands down the best place to buy bitcoin with a bank account or credit card (credit card has higher fees though).

If you use the link coinbase.com/join/ethereum and buy $100 of BTC you will also receive $10 extra of BTC
>>
>>1856443
>just now starting to realize crypto is a Ponzi scheme
>>
>>1856461
Local bitcoins is shit for me in the US right now. Cheapest thing there is about $1400 per coin.
I will check out bitsquare.

>>1856468
Coinbase I am linked to but the limit to buy it with a bank account is $250 per week and $100 per week with a card. This is not good enough. I need more buying power.
>>
>>1856491
Seriously? I literally signed up yesterday and have $5,000 buy limit and $15,000 sell limit with direct bank account. Its not hard to raise your weekly limits man, just do what they ask.
>>
File: Coinbase.png (45KB, 1873x771px) Image search: [Google]
Coinbase.png
45KB, 1873x771px
>>1856502
Clearly there's something I'm not getting because I have this. And when I try to deposit more than $250 with a bank (for the purpose of buying BTC), it won't let me.

So I have to wait basically 8 weeks for my buying limit to increase to $2000 to even have the chance of raising my limit?

Please help because it gives me this every time.
>>
>>1856512
Are you in USA?
>>
>>1856520
Yes.

Like I said in the OP.
Every option for the US is shit in this and every foreigner who talks in these threads says "You're in the US? Oh the banks there are retarded, good luck."
>>
I'm registered in a huge amount of bitcoin sites now and none of them seem to have any opportunities to get my starting cash into the system to start buying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.