[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/, I need some help. I'm trying to buy $1100 worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BitcoinRecords.jpg (29KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinRecords.jpg
29KB, 450x270px
/biz/, I need some help.

I'm trying to buy $1100 worth of bitcoin. Money is in my checking account right now, today.

I tried localbitcoins but everything either requires days and hours to do or is several hundred dollars too expensive. Coinbase has a maximum allowance of $250 per week to buy in. I want to buy exactly $1100 worth of BTC right now.

Where can I do this?
>>
>>1856169
you dont like localbitcoins?
>>
Coinbase is 2500 limit a week for ach transfers?
>>
>>1856182
Everybody there wants upwards of $1500 per Bitcoin at the cheapest.
And after being on the phone with Moneygram all day, they won't let me do my transaction for security and they won't tell me why when I call to ask. They say I should just go to a store location and work it out with them, but I ran out of time on the order so I canceled it instead.

>>1856185
Yeah unless you buy over $2000 through their site, which has fees and I'm ok with that, but I can't buy the $2000 unless I put $2000 in the account, which I can't do because of the $250 deposit limit they have. All I want is to buy some goddamn bitcoins for a reasonable price (I'd consider in the $1300s reasonable right now.)
>>
>>1856182
>>1856185
And the exchanges require me to either send money orders by mail.

Why is this so inconvenient?

I have the cash and I want to buy it, now, from the privacy of my home. Is there any way to do this?
>>
>>1856188
nah, you're using the wrong payment method or something. don't you have bank transfers with internet banking where you live? what's this moneygram nonsense?
>>
>>1856213
The moneygram thing is they won't let me send money for some reason even though I spoke with them all day and they keep saying a vague security issue is not allowing my account to send money but refuse to tell me what it is.

I don't really know what a bank transfer is but I have a checking account with Wells Fargo right now. I just tried a site called paxful a few seconds ago and it also demands upwards of $1500 per coin.

I have internet banking and a thing that sends money, yes, but I think it takes a few days for the person to receive it.
I'm in the USA by the way.

Any idea where I can just buy Bitcoins and have them now? Or the next best thing?
>>
>>1856225
>I'm in the USA by the way.

ah then you're fucked. I think american banks are retarded.

What I do in the UK is just open a trade with domestic bank transfer, bitcoins are held by lbc in escrow, then I send the money to their account using an online bank transfer this is pretty much instant, then they release the BTC.

localbitcoins is really easy, and there are tons of sellers, and the rates are generally not bad, and you can do gentlemanly banter as you trade.
>>
Any options for someone in the US then?
>>
Anyone else?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.