[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a turboautist perma-NEET out >wanted to buy Bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1487893712408.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1487893712408.gif
21KB, 312x253px
Help a turboautist perma-NEET out
>wanted to buy Bitcoins for years, and now also some ethereum
>have some money saved up for doing some simple work for dad's business
>tfw bank needs to have a STASI-like interrogation to activate the ability to transfer money internationally
>where, why, to who, political affiliation, income, tax, how often, how much? etc
>tfw you're so crippled by social phobia you got a panic attack just writing an email to the bank asking if they could activate it for me
>they responded with "Lol no you have to come to the bank office"
>tfw I'm so socially retarded these days I only meet my parents, no one else, has been like this for years

So thanks to IMMIGRANTS sending money to terrorists, along with fraud becoming more common, my bank has had to go complete STASI-mode. Sweden Yes.
None of the Swedish exchanges seem legit, think they might be scams.
I spent a lot of time setting up kraken and a wallet and the security measures and everything, then I hit this wall. :(

Guys, what do I do? Is there some way I can aquire bitcoins and eth without needing to do an "international bank transfer" directly...?
I hope some of you can respond
>inb4 just end it
>>
Oh stasi was the East German secret police right? Didn't know what the fuck you were talking about, had to Google it.

Wait you're a millenialfag, you don't know shit about East Germany. Your story doesn't add up. Stay where you are, I'm sending help.
>>
>>1855246
you can try r9k
>>
>>1855246
cant you just pay a friend/relative that lives abroad by paypal so he can buy bitcoins and send them to your wallet?
>>
File: 1487706765913.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487706765913.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>1855273
>Your story doesn't add up. Stay where you are, I'm sending help.
Don't do this to me

>>1855286
I don't have friends or any relatives abroad. I was thinking of using paypal, but after checking that, it's not an option on any exchanges. Obvious why now in hindsight.
>>
https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=SE&amount=&currency=SEK&place_country=SE&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search
>>
File: 250.gif (128KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
250.gif
128KB, 250x191px
>>1855298
Thank you anon, you're very kind
>>
>>1855246
>blaming immigrants for the fact you are a socially retarded loser, scared to go out in public

>>>/pol/
>>
move to finland
>>
>>1855422
well the reason why many european banks now need tighter checks is due to terrorism funding and international scamming, often from the balkan countries. still an autist tho. should maybe try and get some help for that.
>>
>>1855246
Thats not because of terrorists. Its because the goverment want to prevent the FIAT Ponzi scheme to burst.
>>
>>1855297
Please post your name and address.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.