[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to help somebody that put themselves in a bad spot with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1489390978735.jpg (466KB, 857x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1489390978735.jpg
466KB, 857x1400px
I need to help somebody that put themselves in a bad spot with different financing companies.

I managed to help them pay off two loans already,
they still need to pay off three loans (ca. 30k€) that have rates around the 250€/month mark
and three credit cards (around 3k€ each).

I'll pay off 2 of the credit cards so that they can direct some income to pay the rates and expenses.
Is it possible to negotiate the rates of a loan? I'd try to ask to lower them to 100€/month
and then have them extinguish the loan by the end of the year when they get their retirement pay.

Are they gonna try and start a back and forth to get as much they can out of the interest on the rates?
Because this person has never been on time with the payments and is a few months late as of now.

Any suggestions?
>>
>helping somebody pay off a loan
Don't do that
>>
>>1854719

Unless they sign an iron-clad contract with you with a detailed outline of how they will pay you back, I wouldn't even consider it.
>>
>>1854719
The money you're using for them is basically given since you can't use it for investing somewhere else. Consider it a gift.
>>
>>1855134
>>1855143
I've got a house out of it, a quarter of the price.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.