[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 21 year old NEET in Ontario Canada. I never graduated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 157.jpg (52KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
52KB, 803x688px
I'm a 21 year old NEET in Ontario Canada.

I never graduated highschool and don't have a drivers license. I have some money saved up. I don't have any skills or experience doing anything at all.

What should I do to get my life sorted out? I'm starting to feel like it's too late for University so I was considering doing a trade, crime or joining the the Canadian Forces. Are these good ideas?

I'm just kind of lost desu senpaitachi
>>
Help
>>
Army is good if youre motivated enough. They'll help you post-training too, especially with education.

Or you could look for a futureproof job that takes your fancy, and start with an internship
>>
>>1854273
If you're joining the military make sure the job exists outside of the forces, at the very least. Extra points if it's in high demand.
>>
>>1854353
Yeah that's true, seems like it'd have a lot of longterm benefits and the pay isn't even bad.
>>
>>1854273
crime
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/spelling-mistake-stops-hackers-stealing-1-billion-in-bangladesh-bank-heist-a6924971.html
>>
>>1854273
1) Get a driver's license today, or at the very least a permit
2) Open a checking and savings account
3) Get a job in the next 2 weeks, part time, fast food or restaurant or store, something easy
4) Start reading the classics, learning from Khan academy, finding out what you're into
5) Get your parents to buy a gym membership and go 3x per week

Honestly life is fucking easy.
>>
>>1854642
I'm considering it.

>>1854992
>1) Get a driver's license today, or at the very least a permit
I need to take road test for which I need lessons. Which cost $500.
>2) Open a checking and savings account
I have those, I even have a broker account.
>3) Get a job in the next 2 weeks, part time, fast food or restaurant or store, something easy

I've given up looking a job, this shit is impossible unless you lie on your resume or something.
>4) Start reading the classics, learning from Khan academy, finding out what you're into

Dude I'm literally braindead. I tried learning the baby shit math and couldn't do it. Hell I made a thread a year ago on here and r9k and people mocked me for being dumb.
>5) Get your parents to buy a gym membership and go 3x per week

TRIED.

IM A DYEL FUCK. CAN'T OVERHEAD PRESS OVER 65LBS SO I GAVE UP. Been lifting for like 5 months before giving up when I realized that Sanjay the skeleton and Girls lifted more.

Look normie. I've tried everything. It's not working.
>>
>>1855224
Lie on your resume.
>>
>>1855224
You need someone kicking your ass

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100
>>
>>1855245
Requirements:
>Be a top 95th percentile normie
>Be non virgin
>Be smart
>Be strong

Lol it's not for me it seems like.
>>
>>1855224
>I need lessons

Lessons for what? Find someone that can take you to a parking lot and let you drive. Or be a fucking man and not a pussy. No one taught me how to drive. I learned the basics of D is forward and R is reverse by using obvious logic, then one day I took my moms car keys and drove. That's it.
>>
>>1855299
I have no friends and my parents insist I need lessons because they dont trust me
>>
>>1855267
Those aren't any of the requirements, and it sounds like you're making excuses. Did you really want to succeed, or did you just want people to feel sympathetic for your failures?
>>
>>1855329
It's just u normals don't wanna get into my shoes

I appreciate the help (it's something at least) but PLEASE could you please climb down to my level and stop being such a normie. Understand how others feel.
>>
>>1855335
The reason for your continued failure is because of your title. I assume you refer to yourself as a robot? If you insist on alienating yourself from others and disregarding yourself, you won't succeed. Food for thought
>>
>>1855421
That's actually a good way of looking at it. I suppose a person's self image does form their life
>>
>>1855427
Not only forms their life, forms their perception of their life and others perception of their (same subject) life

Truly makes one think
>>
>>1855421
Yeah the only way for you to succeed would be if you were a savant coder, Even most coders without people skills don't make nearly as much as they could. Socializing is a natural thing, you've just been conditioned from life events to think otherwise.
>>
>>1855458
> Socializing is a natural thing, you've just been conditioned from life events to think otherwise.
Delete this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.