[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had one thousand dollars to invest, where would you invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Money.jpg (50KB, 590x249px) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
50KB, 590x249px
If you had one thousand dollars to invest, where would you invest it to make the best return? Stocks? Crypto? Gold?
>>
File: IMG_2380.jpg (137KB, 750x1190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2380.jpg
137KB, 750x1190px
You guess
>>
>>1853454
I already have 28 coins in ETH though. Should I get 1000 bucks worth now or wait to see if it dips a bit?
>>
>>1853451
i had 5000 and i bought 226 etho 22hrs ago and i made 564 bucks already
>>
I would use it to buy used cellphones and sell them for profit
>>
>>1853524
Well, looks like I'll throw 2500 towards ETH when I get home tonight
>>
>>1853629

You won't regret when it's nearing $50 and nocoiners will still be asking when to buy the dip.
>>
>>1853451
Books
>>
investing 1000$ lmao what kind of pleb shit is this?
>>
give all your monies to the brokerage jew, goyim
>>
Probably a promising ico like equibit
>>
Silver. Can get a few dozen oz, is supremely undervalued, like gold. And production in both is set to decrease by 20-25% over the next decade, so they will be excellent long-term gainers.

In addition, there is 40% more paper silver on the market from last year, meaning the price is being held artificially low by dealers, because last year was also a record demand year. BUT BUY PHYSICAL!!! AND DO IT BEFORE WEDNESDAY!!

On Wednesday the Fed will most likely increase the interest rate, and the debt ceiling will become law (don't count on Congress fixing this) and the markets and money will correct. Cryptocoins are also good, if a little rich for your blood. Just watch out for "centralized" coins, bank owned or invested coins like Ethereum.
>>
>>1854223
So go hard on eth rgr
>>
>>1854185
Paying for shit like education is investing, you arrogant jagoff.
>>
>>1853451
here is my advice after 8 years of experience.

-read a few good books about fundamentals and investing
-pay close attention to earnings per share and the companies balance sheet
-pay attention to the news reports for the companies you are looking at
-try to get a feel for the sentiment of the economy
-keep in mind any interest rate hikes and how they affect both positive or negative inflows/outflows
-When you pick a stock or several, keep in mind you can either invest over time in small amounts or large amounts. If you invest large amounts you can get crazy wild swings, usually to the downside of losses. If you invest small amounts you limit your losses but also your gains.

-stocks fall into many types, growth, dividend to name a few. Growth refers to a higher price target over time that continues to improve. Dividend means they put part of their earnings back to investors to give an incentive to investing in their company or a tax incentive on their part.

-Few companies manage to get a positive rating on all aspects of their stock. Growth, dividend, price/earnings ratio, debt. Most people recommend a balanced 4-5 star rated stock if you want to hold onto it long term. If you pick dividend stock 3 star or less, it may have no volatility but no growth either for example. The only money you make will be from the dividend. 4% on 1000 dollars is 40 bucks a year. But what if it was a 2% dividend and the stock increases at a rate of 10% per year? Pretty nice return when you sell.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.