[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In potentially lucrative field of study >Talk to girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0309.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
>In potentially lucrative field of study
>Talk to girl
>Her eyes turn predatory
>Moves closer
>"S-So when do you graduate?"

Is it advisable to ever tell a girl about your financial status or career? I know a few doctors who refused to use the girl's own condoms for fear of a babby trap.
>>
It's advisable never to have a mindset like that.

Money have had little to no impact on my sex life, in fact, I think it is better now that I have less liquidity.
>>
>>1852473
You have the mindset of prey my man
Be a predator
>>
>>1852500
>implying humans can't be more than in a binary predator/prey state
stay 15
>>
File: 1488971640375.jpg (97KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
1488971640375.jpg
97KB, 591x591px
>>1852520
OK but he's literally acting like prey though
>>
>>1852473
Never tell women how much you make until you've been dating for a while. Although if it's fairly obvious by the way that you dress and live that you make a lot of money than there's no real point in hiding it.
>>
File: Consider_This.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider_This.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>1852554
You can't buy taste/class
>>
>having a rational conversation with a grill you want to bone that early

just flirt & communicate to her emotions famos
>>
>>1852554
>be upper class uni student because family
>wear no shoes to uni
>wear the same 3 shirts on rotation
>all my pants have ink stains on them
>all my shorts are faded

I still was known as the 'rich kid' because one of my friends told my new uni social circle.
>>
>>1852473
>>1852554
This, actually you should seem restrained with your money by not doing anything flashy in front of her, and even get her to go Dutch (which you should be doing anyways).

I just got a decent entry level job that should pay about $70k all in and I'm gonna be living at home while investing 85% of my net earnings. Hopefully grills will get over it by me being fit and cocky
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.