[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of throwing drug dealers in jail? They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0878.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
What is the purpose of throwing drug dealers in jail? They are sending people to jail for 10-20 years just because they sold drugs to people who willingly asked for them. If you are dumb enough to overdose thats YOUR PROBLEM. Its not the dealers fault that you were stupid and didnt do a test dose/shot.
These fucking puritan faggots should cook slowly in ovens.
We are fucking adults. Treat us as such and let us take ownership of our own bodies.
>>
>>1850367
>/biz/ - Business & Finance
>All discussion should pertain to business, finance, and economics related topics.
>All political discussion belongs in /pol/.

>>>/pol/
>>
There's nothing adult about humanity. Stop acting like it.
>>
My opinion is 2 big reasons:

1) Pharmaceutical companies want their monopoly

2) Drugs encourage free thinking, being wild, forgetting about capitalism and wanting all this unneccesary bullshit. That mentality could bring America to a screeching halt.
>>
>>1850367

One more thing.

You can't let people have legal access to meth, heroin or cocaine. People would get fucked up real bad.
>>
>>1850367
The real answer is that for profit private prisons need asses in the beds to make money and decriminalizing the drug trade would take a big bite out of the profits those prisons make.
>>
>>1850401
Its true.
>>
>>1850403
Already getting fucked up. If you could get a standard dose of these hard drugs at a medical clinic, the danger would go away.
>>
It's not about muh ethics. You think politicians actually care about the welfare of anyone, espeically some dirty nigger drug addict?

It's because the CIA is the largest distributor of drugs, especially cocaine, and you're cutting into their profits.

How dumb can you be, OP?

CIA will face the ropes soon.
>>
>>1850367
t. drug dealer
>>
>>1850367
>My opinion is 2 big reasons:

>1) Pharmaceutical companies want their monopoly

Thanks for the big laugh
>>
Any enterprise that allows the common man to skirt taxes makes the govt furious, so of course they'll crack down.

When large corps do it, though, that's totally fine
>>
>>1850424
Fake news! for profit private prisons mostly exist in america, yet drugs are banned all around the world. >>1850401's answer is closer to nailing it.
>>
>>1850401
>buying and selling in a free market encourages forgetting about capitalism
>>
>>1850694
A black market is way more profitable for a dealer than a legalised one
>>
>>1850367
>t. teenage an-cap retard
>>
>>1850367
for not paying taxes and not creating value to the community
>>
>>1850637
Just like the danger went away with prescribed opiates? Oh wait, it's currently one of America's largest problem.
>>
Because of the damage to society?

Because families lose loved ones, society loses a productive member, money in healthcare or law enforcement when the crackhead steals or harms people due to psychosis?

You're not an island and things you do affect others.
>>
Psst, hey kid.
Want some magic?
>>
>>1853440
When do we ban alcohol then?
>>
>>1853452
Wait for 1920 to hit.
>>
File: 1481365253168.png (10KB, 215x215px)
1481365253168.png
10KB, 215x215px
>>1850367
I wonder who could have caused this???
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.