[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of trying anything when you never went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457547039443.jpg (5KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1457547039443.jpg
5KB, 252x221px
What's the point of trying anything when you never went to Oxbridge, you don't have a posh accent and you're not on "the track"? I also didn't go to a private school.

It seems like you'll be competing against people with rocket ships carrying them up while you cycle up hill.

"Working your way up" has got to be the cuckiest existing phrase. This is impossible. You need to have the exact same personality as your co-workers or else you'll never be promoted.
>>
It builds over generations. Work ahrd, acquire capital in order for your children got o oxford then.
>>
>>1850075
>What's the point of trying anything when you never went to Oxbridge
enjoying life my dear nigger.
You don't need millions of dollars to fullfill your needs.
>>
>you need to have gone to Oxbridge to get a job
I'm glad people like you exist, it's less competition for the rest of us
>>
>>1850075
Your inferiority complex disgusts me. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>1850075
>went to countryside comprehensive
>Got good GCSEs but fucked up A levels
>BCD in Econ, Maths and Chem
>speak a fair bit posher than my area but far from RP (which I'm now regularly exposed to)
>got offer from Dundee but rejected
>Got an apprenticeship at 18
>£27695 starting salary
>get promoted two years later
>making £35k at 21

I think the most important thing is saying yes to most things and being really confident and eager to do more and better...

Although perhaps I was on "the track"... you could apply to join said fast track
>>
>>1850254

What apprenticeship?
>>
>>1850298
A very good one!
>>
i went to a poly now i clean bins
>>
>>1850075
What? Do you realise how many good jobs there are in the countless fields that employ people, then how many people graduate Oxbridge? The numbers don't add up There is absolutely tons of good jobs out there waiting to hire people who work hard, and People Who went to Oxford and Cambridge have nothing to do with it, So stop making excuses.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.