[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have proceeded to the next stage of the application process

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>You have proceeded to the next stage of the application process and have been invited to complete a VIDEO INTERVIEW.
>TFW too autistic to do video interviews.
>>
>>1846538

i was forced to do it for mba and it actually really helped me pinpoint how retarded and pathetic i look

i think everyone should spend like 6 hours doing this minimum.

immense help.
>>
just outsource it
>>
>>1846538
I noticed I raise my eyebrows when I webchat. Look like a moron. Ah well
>>
Video interviews are fucking retarded

Calling is fine for initial screening

If you aren't willing to invite me to your office I don't respect you
>>
>>1847209
It just means that you're high brow
>>
>doesn't matter if you are skilled or not
>doesn't matter if you can do the job or not
>all that matters is you can get the interviewer to like you enough with a 10 minute chat about bullshit to hire you

Of all the things they taught in school, all that mattered was what they didn't teach, social skills. tfw high functioning aspie who can't get autismbux and also can't function in society. What a shitty world.
>>
>>1846538
>>1847636

autistic people have no place in the workplace even as techies your complacency with corporate management and employee negotiations, fixation on topical technical decisions in light of much larger issues, and general disregard for the well-being of your work environment isn't doing anyone a favor.

>>1847636
> all that mattered was what they didn't teach, social skills

take a public speaking or theater class

>What a shitty world.

the world owes you nothing
>>
>>1847646
Oh look, an unskilled Jewish talker that was shown up by an aspie once. Into the oven with you!
>>
>>1846538
lemme guess, BT apprenticeship?
>>
>>1847636
If you seriously don't have it in you to charm a non-confrontational person for 10 minutes than you have nobody but yourself to blame.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.