[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know how much does it cost if a foreigner wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Does anyone here know how much does it cost if a foreigner wanna take Ph.D. degree in USA?

Starting from bachelor's degree, MasterĀ“s degree, Ph.D. degree literally when you take the whole procession in USA.

Like when you try to have major in Mathematics or Medicine , How much does it cost? does anyone know?
>>
>>1845303
no. we have our best mathematicians trying to solve it, but so far no one knows how much this would cost.

perhaps if you get your phd in Mathematics you could help them figure this out?
>>
>>1845306
I've always thought the complete edition of wealth is getting something very unique, and useful, powerful major degree.
>>
>>1845314
exactly. but juxtapose this with the rampant, wanton, excesses exponentially increasing in the information sectors and you will see that it's not that simple.
>>
>>1845303
What kind of question is this? It all depends on the field and what school you go to, plus whatever grants and scholarships you might get.

Look up the school you want to go to and look at what they charge for tuition.

PhD programs are often funded and give you a stipend for living expenses in exchange for being a teaching or research assistant.

Again, it's all contingent on so many different factors.

But even if you had to ask this ridiculously stupid question, I doubt you would ever even succeed in a PhD program
>>
>>1845503
Of course I asked about some rough statics, dumbass. Are you trying hard to look like a smart person calculating even one small point among the whole cost?
>>
>>1845303
For bachelors+masters+phd = $330,000 in total including living expenses for a foreigner.

For just doing a PhD if you're not funded with a scholarship: $198,000

with scholarship: $78,000
>>
>>1845586
>>1845586
Just look it up yourself you moron. There are a whole bunch of factors that it's impossible to give you a rough statistic. Undergrad could be $200k alone
>>
>>1845602
Are you just making up numbers?
>>
>>1845303
PhDs are usually funded, so you don't need to pay for it at all. You can get a Masters in the PhD program if you do it right.

Just compute the cost of a Bachelors.
>>
>>1845602
I get paid $32,000 per year for my PhD. Obviously I still have rent/food to pay, but the PhD is earning me money
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.