[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of John McAfee? Apparently he acquired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: g.png (601KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
601KB, 780x439px
What does /biz/ think of John McAfee? Apparently he acquired a company, MGT, Capital Investments, recently that's getting into large BTC mining operations. Looks like it has potential.
>>
seems pretty late to the party and messes up his sec filings and accounting. I've eyed mgti for awhile but it just keeps going down.
>>
>>1844574
wow kid, a year to late. what's next you gonna post GXY, NUH?
>>
>>1844574

Well with the Virus thing he was way ahead of the curve and went big into something that not many people had even heard of yet.

And he won big.

But he legit seems a little insane. And he killed 2 people.

And this current company has pump-and-dump written all over it.

And the thing about guys like McAfee is they get one great idea in their life. That's it. More ideas don't come down the pipeline.

So MGT is not a good buy to me.
>>
>>1844574
Made it big then went on a south american drug binge where he alledgedly killed people, fled back to america and has been trying to get back in to the infosec industry where he is laughed out of the room everywhere he goes because his ideas are poorly thought out rip-offs of already established companies or just gimicky buzzword 'ideas' with no depth.

I would not trust him to hold my coffee, investing in anything with his name attached is a wish to waste your money.
>>
>>1844621
Kek, did GXY tank in the end?
>>
>>1844793
i could tell this was his shtick and i know nothing about infosec
>>
>>1844816
no GXY delivered, the only meme stock I know of, that did.

from 0.20 back in march to what is now 0.40
>>
>>1844840
He forgot about amd and the holy of the holy drys. That anon who posted about the dry baltic beat that run up by over a month.

>>1844574

I still believe in mgt. I probably hold a few thousand shares too many, but when I listen to macafee talk about cryptocurrency he talks just the way I do. My only concern now is how Eijah and macafee are getting along. Mgt finally completed their deal with demonsaw, which gave them control of 45% control for 2M shares. Not a bad deal for the company.
>>
>>1844574
Should have ran for the libertarians instead of Gary Johnson. Only McAfee could have made enough noise to capitalize off the record low approval ratings of the two major party candidates.

I would have voted for a Weld/McAfee ticket without hesitation.
>>
>>1845539
He did. Nobody cared.
>>
>>1844574
LOL, and, of all places, here at 4chan, no one points out that he hired girls to shit in is mouth!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.