[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so i'll call you when i need you >*never calls you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: man on phone.png (562KB, 696x629px) Image search: [Google]
man on phone.png
562KB, 696x629px
>so i'll call you when i need you

>*never calls you back*

why do some people do this? if they want to get rid of somebody why not tell them they're fired rather then keeping them in the dark about whats going on?

my old supervisor told a lie to the manager that i was smoking weed on the job. the manager bought his lie and called me and told me to finish my week and that he would call me when he needs me. a week passed by and i havent heard anything. i ask one of the managers friends whats going on and he told me he heard a rumor about me smoking weed on the job and that i was fired. i'v been trying to get the managers attention to prove my innocents with the help of his(managers) friend.my old supervisor said that lie because he hated me.

why couldnt they just confront me directly about it? instead they lied to me and i was left in the dark about whats going on
>>
for them dealing with it passively is easiest, simple as that, less conflict
>>
If they fire you, they need to pay you

If they keep you in the dark, they don't

You aren't getting your job back; you should move on
>>
>>1841964
This. Not sure if you're in the US, but keeping you in the dark will defer unemployment claims. You need to get them to give you a straight answer.
>>
>>1841964
i'm starting to come to that conclusion. i did everything i can do prove my innocents. the managers friend is the person who got me the job. i told him i was set up and how everything happened and he believes me, now if only the manager would hear me out. managers friend called him and i was just told to wait on a phone call.

>>1841978
i was just a temporary worker. all i did was fill in for people who were out (vacation, sick, etc) at all the sites they had around town. my aunt said i should try to sue over being accused of doing drugs when i could take a drug test and it would come out negative.

>>1841957
if they would have told me up front it would have been over and done with. but i found out i was set up i'm trying to prove i'm not guilty
>>
>>1843096

Sounds like you should lawyer up. I wouldn't move on due to the surcomstances.
>>
>>1843096
"my innocents"

walmart or foreigner? if the former, just find something else
>>
>>1843469
>>1841964
spoke again to them today. they just DGAF. time to look for something else
>>
Use this as an opportunity to find a better job and better your self rather then an opportunity to complain about how unfair you were treated.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.