[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone used eBay Valet to launch a business? I'm considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (252KB, 1917x1077px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
252KB, 1917x1077px
Has anyone used eBay Valet to launch a business?

I'm considering reselling electronics off Craigslist via eBay Valet for an effortless flip.

I'm aware that their pricing structure jews you intensely - if the item sells for under $25, you earn 25% of it. This means that all cheap items need to sell for 4x the purchase price just to break even, which makes this mostly unfeasible for items that won't sell for more than $100.

I'm thinking about dealing with small to medium business tech hardware (buying bulk from liquidating businesses), but unsure if it's worth the time.

However, I've had good experiences with picking up liquidated tech from CL for personal and home office needs, and was wondering if I could make a side business doing this.

Any experiences with either eBay Valet or reselling older server/networking hardware?
>>
lol!!! you think that's effortless?

meeting people and making a good deal on CL is NOT easy and easily outweighs nost profits, let along the shit rates eFuckyYou leaves you with!!! and you will spend 8 hours making $25.

nice thought, but it's shit in reality.
>>
Go on youtube and watch this guy named Craigslist Hunter, he's really informative and tells you what to look for. GL
>>
>>1841042
The CL part I've done and is what I have experience with. It's the valet part I have no experience with.

Does Valet give cheap deals to buyers? Will it grossly undercut the market to make a sell, screwing me over in the process?
>>
>>1841048
Your idea is actually cool, but eBay is going to DESTROY profits. It's just better to pay yourself in this case (by doing the labor yourself).
Otherwise, I recommend smaller, valuable items. But in the end it just won't be worth it to pay some "Pro" scammers to sell your shit for you.

Valet is made for people willing to get ripped off.
Do you use CoinStar? it's for lazy people, kids, grandmas, or epople who don't care about losing 10% in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>1841030

>not flipping items from goodwill, Pawn shops, and flea markets

I primarily spend all my time at Goodwill. I am at a special location in a rich part of town that gets so many donations, that they have a massive room called the 99c store.

EVERYTHING is 99c.

So far, I've made about 3k in two months buying 99c items and reselling them anywhere from 15-150 dollars each.

Incredibly easy money.

I need to use this money to make more money, however. Any of you lads have any ideas?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.