[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 yrs old >10k Euro saved up What would be the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>19 yrs old
>10k Euro saved up

What would be the best type of investment /biz?
Should I even bother about opening a business with that amount ?
>>
>>1840232
PEPECASH
>>
>>1840232
Put it into USD before you get fucked even harder
>>
>>1840241
plz no memecoins
>>
>>1840245
Ok lets break that down:

5k Bitcoin
2k NEM
1k Lepen coin
1k Trump coin
1k Myriad

And you're set for life, some coins are short term and some long term.

No need to thank me, I've already made some serious cash from my strategy.
Best is yet to come though.
>>
>>1840232
You should open up a business because even if you lose every cent it'll teach you the realities of running a business and give you very important insights that later in life you can (if you try again) can use to run a successful business.
>>
>>1840272
Don't do this OP
>>
go all in
>>
>>1840232
>Should I even bother about opening a business with that amount ?

Depends, If its a good idea you should. Do you have an Idea?
>>
>>1840268
>2k NEM
>1k Lepen coin
>1k Trump coin
>1k Myriad

jesus christ....
>>
File: PROBLEM-106.png.jpg (24KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
PROBLEM-106.png.jpg
24KB, 405x405px
>>1840566
Don't come crying to me when you realize you missed out on easy money
>>
OP, how did you save that amount of money by age of 19 ? Not hating, just curious.
>>
>>1840575
>shilling this hard
I bet you are the only trumpcoin holder atm.
>>
I'd put 1k s&p etf. 1k dowjones etf 1k gold 1k silver(physical) then the rest I'd short the euro and make small profits shorting it. Teeheehee
>>
>>1840615
Not OP but probably a part time job and/or summer job? I live in Europe and work a part time job where I now have 12 k euro saved from the job
>>
>>1840869
>I bet you are the only trumpcoin holder atm.
Joke's on you I don't own a single TC
I only like to meme :3
>>
>>1840232
>What would be the best type of investment /biz?
An education with a minor/year in a foreign country.

>Should I even bother about opening a business with that amount ?
Yes, but invest most in your education.
>>
guys i saved $8.5k and i was wondering if i just bought $7k usd worth of btc when it falls down to $400 again if thats a gud idea?
>>
>>1840899
im 18.5 btw
>>
>>1840232
Index funds.
>>
>>1840895
>An education with a minor/year in a foreign country.
Why with a minor/year in a foreign country? For the fun or do firms care about this?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.